rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
EYES ON THE PRIZE NOW PLEASE!

Latest: SARACENS 10:32 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: SARACENS v BATH RUGBY, SUN 26th March 15.00 Allianz
Aviva Premiership
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Bath Rugby BT Sport1 14.30 Sun 26th Mar 2017

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

SECOND TERM REPORT
TheSaracens.com (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 21:10
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: SECOND TERM REPORT
The Bard (IP Logged)
17 March, 2017 23:02
A pretty fair summary, but would say in fairness to Saunders he played very well when he got on at Bath. The one injury that I think has really cost us was actually Hargreaves, we've asked too much of Jim and Michael Rhodes with no real cover.
The Worcester performance and result may really come back to haunt us, it's very hard to overstate how bad we were that afternoon.
The Bath game will be massive and an ideal rehearsal for Glasgow

TheDingo (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 04:14
Like The Bard I pretty much agree with everything that has been said. But I can't be the only one who wants to see Max Malins given more of a 1st team chance. It seemed he was only given 5 minutes at the end of every game a few weeks ago. I feel from what I have seen in the U20s he has got everything it takes to be a top class 10, reminds me of the talent shown by the likes of Nick Tomkins and Nathan Earle

derbyshire fan (IP Logged)
20 March, 2017 17:05
pretty fair summary - fingers crossed for the final third of the season

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
22 March, 2017 17:43
Excellent DG. I didn't think we needed a casual article but that was great.

I see no reason to rush Malins into the Prem. It's better for him to practice skills and build confidence in the U20 and the Anglo-Welsh. With Maitland (and Wyles eventually back), we have cover at 15 and Goode to cover 10.

Max should be allowed to concentrate on the Junior World Cup. We could use him in the Prem at the start of next season when Faz will need a lonnnggg break. Captaining the Lions is exhausting winking smiley

630.67 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2016.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Saracens Poll

What sort of squad should Sarries put out for the Anglo-Welsh semi?

See results > Submit >>