rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"ON THE STREETS OF PHILADELPHIA!"

Latest: NEWCASTLE FALCONS 7:29 SARACENS
Next: SARACENS v SALE SHARKS Sat 23rd Sept 15.00 Allianz
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Wasps BT Sport 14.30 Sun 8th Oct 2017

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Double header tickets on the FISH
JO'G (IP Logged)
22 June, 2017 12:45
tickets for the home game against Irish 2nd September available on the fish now

just reserved mine - halfway 3rd row

they are effectively one quarter of the bottom tier for Sarries - about time

Park team from London
Just a park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

Re: Double header tickets on the FISH
GazzaFez (IP Logged)
22 June, 2017 13:16
Is it against Irish? I thought the fixtures weren't confirmed until 7th July; that's how I understood it anyway. I know they will be there but not necessarily as opposition. Would suit us if they were confirmed though.

The Bard (IP Logged)
23 June, 2017 19:42
Can't seem able to book ticket other than my own; up until now my children's tickets were linked to mine and I can't see any way of doing it! Any ideas?

GerryK (IP Logged)
23 June, 2017 19:59
Had similar problem trying to book for three STH's, ended up contacting supporter services who sorted it in 2 mins

nicsue (IP Logged)
23 June, 2017 23:18
Not possible to do it on new website......fact.

King Zak (IP Logged)
24 June, 2017 03:39
I had to add them separately into the basket. That seemed to work - I hope!! Well, it says I've got two tickets anyway!

Nous sommes l'armée noir et rouge !

JO'G (IP Logged)
25 June, 2017 12:05
Quote:
GazzaFez
Is it against Irish? I thought the fixtures weren't confirmed until 7th July; that's how I understood it anyway. I know they will be there but not necessarily as opposition. Would suit us if they were confirmed though.

I understand each Premiership team gets to ask for 2 home games and their opponents guaranteed before the rest of them are sorted out and published by PRL

I'm assuming that the first game as the LDH and the home game at Wembley v Quins are our two

Park team from London
Just a park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

Duncan96 (IP Logged)
25 June, 2017 22:19
My understanding is that it's us against someone and Irish against someone else. I.e Harlequins have baled out of this depressing, damp squib of a day and saved their supporters the joy of sitting in a two thirds empty stadium where half the people there don't care about the game they are watching. Apart from that (and the disgusting over priced beer) it's great.

ninjafez (IP Logged)
26 June, 2017 09:20
Quote:
Duncan96
My understanding is that it's us against someone and Irish against someone else. I.e Harlequins have baled out of this depressing, damp squib of a day and saved their supporters the joy of sitting in a two thirds empty stadium where half the people there don't care about the game they are watching. Apart from that (and the disgusting over priced beer) it's great.

Lol and that's why we publish them with Wembley each year!!

Ninjafez - supporting Sarries and cleaning their signs since 2006!

Monte (IP Logged)
01 July, 2017 11:44
According to LI site Bob Casey has told some supporters they are playing us at LDH so we are an away team so we can't moan (although some will). Don't really understand why you want us every year at Wembley surely you could punish someone else?! On the plus side at least we avoid the plastic.

Duncan96 (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 12:23
Quote:
Monte
According to LI site Bob Casey has told some supporters they are playing us at LDH so we are an away team so we can't moan (although some will). Don't really understand why you want us every year at Wembley surely you could punish someone else?! On the plus side at least we avoid the plastic.

That is ironic. Harlequins have baled out of the LDH but their supporters will now still go as an "away" game swelling the coffers which Sarries and LI will share. I still wish we could bale out as well, though I fear it isn't possible as we still have the issue of being resticted to how many games we can play in a season at AP on our lovely plastic! (Sm100)

Monte (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 19:17
I am afraid that if we are 2nd game on I for one won't be there and as it is an away game that we pay for quite a few Quins won't go to swell anyone's coffers

TOKS (IP Logged)
04 July, 2017 09:42
Monte, in many ways it is a deeply unsatisfying day. And if you are the second game on you have even more to contend with as the clowns who have just come to drink are in full "voice" by then. But, that said, it's a chance to support your team and be with mates and that should prevail (it does for me anyway), no matter who's coffers you are swelling.

And, playing Devil's Advocate and with tongue very firmly in cheek, as Quins fans are you not used to a sizeable percentage of the crowd not knowing quite why they are there?

Duncan96 (IP Logged)
04 July, 2017 13:55
[quote TOKS]Monte, in many ways it is a deeply unsatisfying day. And if you are the second game on you have even more to contend with as the clowns who have just come to drink

There are people who go to Twickenham just to drink! Do they like overpriced, industrial, dishwater?

Quin Kong (IP Logged)
04 July, 2017 15:37
I always wait to see if I want to go until the day. As for swelling the coffers, well it would be the equivalent of getting £10 to service a £100,000 debt, so meh.

QUIN KONG

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 11:33
Sarries v Saints
Irish v Quins

Sure Saints fans won't be too chuffed by that!

Sara'sman (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 12:57
Quote:
GazzaFez

I think they'll be dead chuffed! Playing us away from AP without our 6/7(Billy?) Lions will suit them fine. They'll probably bring the TMO with them.(Sm31)

SaintED (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 13:10
We have him on lock down ready to be released for the first game of the season winking smiley

Stumpy7780 (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 13:19
I'm so sad I am missing this game (Sm161)

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 14:34
Quote:
Sara'sman
Quote:
GazzaFez

I think they'll be dead chuffed! Playing us away from AP without our 6/7(Billy?) Lions will suit them fine. They'll probably bring the TMO with them.(Sm31)

You misinterpret me smiling smiley
I was referring to the convenience of getting to AzP from Northampton i.e. straight down the M1 as opposed to the hassle of getting to Twickenham, a journey at least double in length and even more for the return journey.

As for player availability, yes we'll have to wait and see. 5 weeks off is the statutory rest period but I expect several players will be missing - on top of those injured.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2017 14:37 by GazzaFez.

SaintsMan87 (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 15:04
If I'm honest I'm not thrilled I'd rather play you at AP. I always fancy our chances there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net