rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
DOUBLE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!

Latest: EXETER CHIEFS 18:16 SARACENS
Next: THAT'S ALL FOLKS UNTIL NEXT SEASON!
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Longbottom returns...
1876-Fez (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 18:51
..as Titi out for some time...

Linky to Fish

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Re: Longbottom returns...
tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 18:55
Please ignore my missive - more info here - thanks 1876.

GerryK (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 19:07
That is good news I think he showed his ability with us previously but was badly affected by his injuries. Welcome back Kieron

The Bard (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 19:16
Very concerned to hear Titi has a neck injury, hope he makes a full and speedy recovery

David@Sarries (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 20:43
That's what worries me too. Titi was great last season and I was really looking forward to seeing him get even better this season.

Get well soon Titi.

We still need more props!!!!!

Sully08 (IP Logged)
03 July, 2017 21:26
Saw Vincent Koch in St Albans today and according to my wife he looked fit

Waldo (IP Logged)
04 July, 2017 06:26
Welcome back K Bomb.

Was his contract up at Sale ?

Just goes to show bonds are made at Saracens .

Dolph42 (IP Logged)
04 July, 2017 07:14
Decent signing in the circumstances - he was under contract with Sale and training with them this summer, though also returning from injury.

Hopefully Titi makes a full recovery, I think this will put a bigger burden on Thomson Stringer and maybe even Walker this year.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
04 July, 2017 07:39
On that note is Juan Figallo fit/back in training yet?

Dolph42 (IP Logged)
04 July, 2017 09:54
Also got a few others injured and/or recovering - Baz, Billy, Skelton, Maitland. Hopefully all are fit or close by the start of the season.

MyCupRunnethOver (IP Logged)
04 July, 2017 16:55
I am sooo happy about this! He was so good when he first arrived and destroyed the oppo.

King Zak (IP Logged)
04 July, 2017 23:14
Whilst it's good to have a 'known' resource return, I'm more concerned about the reason for it. Titi was starting to look the real deal and I hope that he is able to make a full & swift recovery

Nous sommes l'armée noir et rouge !

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
05 July, 2017 11:05
Quote:
GazzaFez
On that note is Juan Figallo fit/back in training yet?

Anyone heard anything on this?

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 09:31
I am glad he is back at the club. I always struggled to understand why the club thought the foot injury was so serious that they were unwilling to offer him a contract. When he was fit for us there was talk a few years back about him being in contention for England so it was strange that we let him go.

Anyway, he is a good signing.

Adey (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 12:26
WoW, because it really was that serious an injury. Out for two years and had to learn to run again. Fair play to him for getting back to Premiership standard after that. Hardly surprising they didn't offer him a contract renewal at the time.

Makes me wonder how long Fraser has left on his contract and what they'll do when it's up for renewal.

Roger G (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 13:16
Quote:
Adey
Makes me wonder how long Fraser has left on his contract and what they'll do when it's up for renewal.

Given the culture at the club and the Fraser family's long association with Sarries, I'd be very surprised if Will didn't continue working for the club in some capacity even if his professional playing career was deemed over, which I hope it isn't as he's a class player when fit and firing.

Waldo (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 13:54
Interesting to see Adam Powell in the "we're Back" vid on Sarries TV on the fish and also one with Del Boy there too so we have history of "ex" players coming back to work with us .

K bomb also has a vid up now. He sees his new stint as a means to playing well and "paying back" Sarries for standing by him during his 2 season injured.

I can recall another player saying something similar too - was it Faz snr ?

AlanE (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 15:49
Waldo - MTC?

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

Waldo (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 21:18
Could be Alan - perhaps there have been a few

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net

Saracens Poll

How many tests will the lions win?

See results > Submit >>