rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
TIME TO GET BACK TO BUSINESS

Latest: SALE SHARKS 29 : 22 SARACENS
Next: GLOUCESTER RUGBY v SARACENS Fri 17th Nov 19.45
Aviva Premiership, Kingsholm
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Gloucester Rugby v Saracens
Fri 17th Nov 2017 BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Berkhampstead, Hert.
boomer! (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 08:53
Iím meeting up with a friend in Berkhampstead (Herts) tomorrow morning. Can anyone recommend a pub or Ďopení rugby club to visit to watch the 3rd Lions test?

Re: Berkhampstead, Hert.
Malcaudren (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 10:04
Tring or Chesham will be your closest, I would imagine they're both open.

If you fancy travelling a little further down the A41, I'll be at Aylesbury Rugby Club, which has one of the biggest and best clubhouses in the area as well as one of the six RFU funded 4G pitches around the country.

Bring some studded boots, though if you want to go on it. Unlike Sarries you're not allowed on it in anything else in order to preserve the surface.

Try ringing the other two clubs, but let me know if you're heading our way

Claret Whine (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 10:09
The Goat in Berko High Street is advertising being open:
[www.facebook.com][%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22page%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22page_upcoming_events_card%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A[]%7D]%22%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D

boomer! (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 12:47
Thanks Malcaudren and Claret Whine.

I shall pass details on to my mate in Berko and see what he says.

boomer! (IP Logged)
09 July, 2017 10:27
We went to The Goat.

Good crowd there, thanks for info.

Now what are we going to watch for next 2 months?

Neil-H (IP Logged)
09 July, 2017 13:07
FYI and future reference

Betkhamsted now has its own rugby club, which he plays out of the hockey club by cow roast.

The next nearest club would be Camelot Hemel Hempstead which is on the far west of Hemel so actually only a couple of miles from Berko.

The Gost is the best pub for rugby by Sky/BT and for 6 Nations isd exomennd the Rising Sun.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net