rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
SO CLOSE!

Latest:ASM CLERMONT AUVERGNE 24:21 SARACENS
Next LEICESTER TIGERS v SARACENS Sun 24th Dec 15.00
Aviva, Welford Rd
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Leicester v Saracens
Sun 24th Dec 2017 BT Sport 1 14.30

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

The return of Dennis the Menace
Pimpernel44 (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 10:44
[www.saracenssuperstore.com]

I'm afraid the reaction in this household is an emphatic "meh!"

Re: The return of Dennis the Menace
Bboonie (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 10:55
Quote:
Pimpernel44
I'm afraid the reaction in this household is an emphatic "meh!"

Mine was;

"How much!!!!"

ninjafez (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 11:10
I see the stars have made the supporter shirt ths time...... nice touch (Sm100)

also on another web we have a new sponsor which im a bit disapointed in, BUT theres a dark TSPDS letters below it, thats quite good a bit more subtile then the 5% logo which was a bit exposed at Sandy park last season..

[www.saracens.com]

Ninjafez - supporting Sarries and cleaning their signs since 2006!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/07/2017 11:18 by ninjafez.

whyisitnevereasy (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 11:29
Thumbs up from me!!!thumbs down

The ship may now enter harbour negative oilskins

The Bard (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 12:09
I like it

Stumpy7780 (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 14:10
Quote:
ninjafez
I see the stars have made the supporter shirt ths time...... nice touch (Sm100)
also on another web we have a new sponsor which im a bit disapointed in, BUT theres a dark TSPDS letters below it, thats quite good a bit more subtile then the 5% logo which was a bit exposed at Sandy park last season..

[www.saracens.com]
The 5% is still on the shirt and Betsafe have replaced CMEGlobal by the looks of it so still the same amount of sponsors

Stumpy7780 (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 14:15
Overall I like the jersey but I do feel like it could have been a bit more original. Feels like a combo of our original Dennis shirt and our 2014/2015. Also it deeply upsets me (maybe slight exaggeration) that the hoops don't go all the way round.

nicsue (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 16:32
Have I missed something, or are the shorts plain black? (No logos, no sponsors, no nothing)

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 17:00
Not a patch on the Fezboyz edition of c. 20 years ago!

Mine still fits!

630.67 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2016.

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 17:58
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/hand-gestures/chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

Claret Whine (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 18:10
Need to look at all the pictures on the website - Some red and sponsors on the bum!

primavesi (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 18:43
I like it, good to have the ref back, better design than last season in my opinion and like that the stars are on the supporters version this time. I probably won't buy it at 60 quid though..

Bboonie (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 21:25
Appy polly gees, I saw price of Pro Shirt. Phewwww.

Sara'sman (IP Logged)
20 July, 2017 22:31
My first impression is that it's a good looking shirt. It can't be easy coming up with a new style every year that will please us all. But I won't be buying one. And I hope that Billy and a few others will refuse to wear it in the current form.

I've been following a thread on the Worcester board regarding the naming of a stand at Gloucester. I understand the need for sponsors and that we all draw the line according to our own morals. For me, betting and money sharks cross the line. Gambling firms cause so much pain, not simply to the addict but often to the spouse and children too. Associating the club with such vermin seems to me to go against our much heralded core values. And yes, I understand one could say the same about other industries - drinks firms for one, though they, like smoking, are heavily regulated.

I wasn't going to comment since my view is very personal, but I've just read the bilge on our wonderful web site. Heath Harvey, what you've written is vomit inducing - "partnered with a company who are extremely ambitious and have a drive and passion for innovation" i.e. skrew even more out of the addicts. Vermin.

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
21 July, 2017 10:22
Yes, moral codes are individual. I drawthe line at loan sharks, but can just about stomach betting companies.

As for aesthetic stuff, I don't see why we can't have proper hoops, three inches wide, going all the way round. Full Dennis!

630.67 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2016.

Smoj (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 10:21
I like it, apart from the 'structured slim fit' with an ale belly the top half of the shirt gets too big while the middle of the shirt is too small. The old nike shirts had a fantastic fit. one of these days i will find the Nike Dennis the menace shirt, been looking for one in my size for quite a while.

viewfromthe22 (IP Logged)
24 July, 2017 13:27
Appear to be on Amazon for 72.00. No image though

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net