rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"BACK IN KRUIS CONTROL"

Latest: NORTHAMPTON SAINTS 13 : 57 SARACENS
Next: SARACENS V OSPREYS Sat 21st Oct 19.45
Allianz Park ECC
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Ospreys BT Sport 2 19.30
Sat 21st Oct 2017 BT Sport2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Sup
Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 12:08
1,Mako
2,Jamie
3,Juan
4,Nick I
5,George K
6,Maro
7,Calumn
8,Jackson

9,Wiggy
10,Loz
11,Wyles
12,Brad
13,Celo
14,Liam
15,Goodey

Tolofua
Hayden
Vincent
Dom Day
Joel C
Spenno
Owen
Drunken Sailor

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2017 12:13 by Wayoutwest.

Re: Sup
tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 12:12
And the oppos -

Wasps team to play Saracens

15. Willie Le Roux
14. Marcus Watson
13. Elliot Daly
12. Brendan Macken
11. Josh Bassett
10. Rob Miller
9. Joe Simpson
1. Matt Mullan ©
2. Ashley Johnson
3. Marty Moore
4. Marcus Garratt
5. Will Rowlands
6. James Haskell
7. Jack Willis
8. Thomas Young

16. Tom Cruse
17. Ben Harris
18. Jake Cooper-Woolley
19. James Gaskell
20. Tom Willis
21. Dan Robson
22. Juan De Jongh
23. Christian Wade

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 12:16
What an Almighty clash this will be! Cannot wait until 3pm Sunday come on you Sarries ( aside from our 2nd string back row that is our strongest possible team probably)

#wolfpack (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 12:26
Maro getting through a lot of work this year so far.

Nomad_Wasp (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 12:40
Was really hoping you'd give Maro a break (from an England perspective as well as the immediate Wasps one!).

Lot of inexperience in our side, and Miller is a pretty ropey 10. Not going to be good. Oh well, it is what it is. See you all Sunday!

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 12:43
I hope the Yoda deal is that Maro gets November off!

£630.67 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2016.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2017 06:15 by TonyTaff.

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 13:24
Sorry but club first for me.

We need Maro at the moment with all the back row injuries. We cannot afford to lose games now even before the international call ups take a great chunk of our experience away.

Jim 55 (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 14:17
Quote:
Wayoutwest
We need Maro at the moment with all the back row injuries. We cannot afford to lose games now even before the international call ups take a great chunk of our experience away.

Quite right, he who pays the Piper etc....

Jim 55 (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 14:27
Quote:
Wayoutwest

As in week in week out club first!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2017 14:30 by Jim 55.

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 14:33
Are the Willis's Wasps Currys? Not familiar with them.

Very surprised not to see Farrell start but perhaps last week was a bit of an indication that Spencer and Lozo starting together doesn't quite work yet? Either way that's a strong 23 and that looks a great impactful bench front row. Really hope they can come on and turn the screw both in the tight and loose.

Interesting to see Wade on Wasps bench and Miller starting at fly-half. I look forward to him being introduced to our defensive rush! Can't wait for the game. COYS

Oh and Wasps forum has disappeared ... maybe a sign?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2017 14:35 by OldMarovian.

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 14:40
Oh and Barritts 200th cap I believe?

(Sm152)

Heathen (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 16:51
I don't know what the state of Sarries walking wounded is but Wasps are suffering bigtime with this. Not only us but others as well. Plus we go to Ravenhill on Friday night. Launch, Nate and Gopps rested for the ECC.

The Willis bros have come up through the Academy. Jack has come into the first team squad this season having played for England U20 in the JWC. His bro is two years younger and is also in the Eng age group sides. Jack has had a couple of cameos off the bench and this is his first start in the senior side.

Thomas Young at no 8 is a very interesting call considering that he is an out and out 7!

With Wade, I think that there is an element of rotation but he is not getting the chances that he got last season. Sides have also noted his vulnerability to the high crossfield kick.

Fancy that you should take the spoils without too much discomfort. As long as though we show competence, I'm not too worried about the result. Fancy that we will lose a lot more than the 4 league games that was the case last season.

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 17:20
Sounds like tough times at Wasps Heathen and I wish you well for the season but not too well for Sunday!

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 17:36
We had terrible injuries last year which didnt enable us to rotate much at end of season as did Bath & Quins
That together with international call ups & we were struggling
Wasps dont seem to rotate as much as us but I think I read their squad is only two lighter in number?

Double Champions of Europe,we know who we are!! smiling smiley

King Zak (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 17:54
Maro's continued inclusion merely reaffirms my belief that he's not actually human!!!! Rather like ABdV, nobody should be THAT good!

Nous sommes l'armée noir et rouge !

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 18:05
The TerMAROnator? He'll be back (next week!)

Jim 55 (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 20:38
Quote:
King Zak
Maro's continued inclusion merely reaffirms my belief that he's not actually human!!!! Rather like ABdV, nobody should be THAT good!

You were smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net