rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
"IT'S AN ILL WIND......"

Latest: SARACENS 36 : 34 OSPREYS
Next: SARACENS V LONDON IRISH Sat 28th Oct 15.00
Aviva Premiership, Allianz Park
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Harlequins 14.45
Sun 5th Nov 2017 BT Sport2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Big Will
McSaracens (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 08:44
Does anyone have the inside track on when Will Skelton will be back and available? Given the quality of the players we have in the second row we’ve not missed him but would be great to see him in the Champions cup after “that tackle” vs Toulon!

“I believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it.” - Nils Mordt

Re: Big Will
duchessmalfi (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 09:16
He was warming up with the other matchday reserves at the Wasps match and he appeared to be strapped and kitted out for a match as you would expect...they were being subjected to a brutal shuttle session after the warmup. Baz did not look like he was enjoying himself.

colinmiddx (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 10:20
At the SSA meeting he said he was looking forward to the A game vs Gloucester to get some game time but it was cancelled so e is not far off.

Sara'sman (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 10:42
Think you've quoted the wrong game Colin. He played against Glaws - it was the Quins game that was cancelled.

He didn't look particularly match fit/mobile though he played 60 odd minutes. Much of the time he didn't join our lineout - no crane available. More a case of Bigger Willey!

I imagine the cancellation of the Quins game has not aided his return to full match fitness. I think he could play if needed but perhaps the A-W will be used to bring him up to speed.

Adey (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 16:13
It’s no secret that our squad is one of the fittest around but for an international rugby player he does look like he’s a bit of a state at the minute. It might take until the six nations to get him firing on all cylinders.

saracen1971 (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 18:19
Quote:
Adey
It’s no secret that our squad is one of the fittest around but for an international rugby player he does look like he’s a bit of a state at the minute. It might take until the six nations to get him firing on all cylinders.

Bit of a state? Having seen him at the 'meet the new sarries' I'd kill to look his kind of 'a bit of a state'

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 23:34
I can't comment on his fitness but also having watched him warm up before the Wasps game I pity the poor guys who have to try and lift him at the lineout smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net