rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
3 LOSSES IN A ROW - BECOMING A HABIT?

Latest: GLOUCESTER RUGBY 23 : 17 SARACENS
Next: SARACENS v EXETER CHIEFS Sun 26th Nov 15.00
Aviva Premiership, Allianz
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Exeter Chiefs
Sun 26th Nov 2017 BT Sport 14.30

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

England Vs Canada at Allianz Park
OldMarovian (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 12:03
For anyone who has missed it the England and Canada Womens teams play this Friday at Allianz Park.

And any who haven't yet caught a Sarries Womens game this season will get a great chance to watch a number of our player with Marlie Packer, Poppy Cleall, Charlotte Clapp, Zoe Harrison and U20s player Hannah Botterman all called up.

It should be a good game.

Re: England Vs Canada at Allianz Park
Waldo (IP Logged)
14 November, 2017 15:08
And I believe only a tenner

AlanE (IP Logged)
16 November, 2017 06:10
Quote:
OldMarovian
And any who haven't yet caught a Sarries Womens game this season will get a great chance to watch a number of our player with Marlie Packer, Poppy Cleall, Charlotte Clapp, Zoe Harrison and U20s player Hannah Botterman all called up.

Nothing rhymes with Botterman. Any relation?

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

StepOffloadTry (IP Logged)
17 November, 2017 06:17
Thanks for the heads up on this. Will be heading to this with that good pricing. Will be a bit nippy tonight - but love Friday Night Light matches.

Anyone else going tonight?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/11/2017 06:44 by StepOffloadTry.

JO'G (IP Logged)
17 November, 2017 08:42
perfect if you could go to the game, and watch the Sarries Glaws one on BT sport via the club WiFi

Park team from London
Just a park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
17 November, 2017 13:35
I have just finished mulling some wine for the thermos and the Karahi Gosht is ready with cold beers for when we get home so we can watch Glaws/Sarries. If it weren't for the fact that I promised to rake the leaves in the garden today I would be having a perfect day!

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
18 November, 2017 11:01
Would have been great if Canada had put up a bit more of a fight but a very nice evening.

Very different crowd to a normal match day. About 2400 in all but all in the East stand so it felt pretty full.

Well done to the womens team. Cleall put in a great shift at 8 and saved our scrum from conceding endless penalties by digging the ball out as it was retreating. Packer was fantastic as always (if only the men had a 7 of that quality) and when Botterman made her debut she did so with a good charge down-field and was one of the replacements responsible for stabilising the scrum. I think Harrison came on towards the end and took over the kicking? certainly, we went from 50/50 to 100% in the last twenty or so.

StepOffloadTry (IP Logged)
18 November, 2017 16:15
Hope there are more Friday Night matches. Was great watching the Rugby knowing there was still the whole of the weekend to enjoy after

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net