rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
IN SEARCH OF A MIRACLE!

Latest: SARACENS 14 : 46 ASM CLERMONT AUVERGNE
Next ASM CLERMONT AUVERGNE v SARACENS Sun 17th Dec 15.15 (GMT)
ERCC, Stade Marcel Michelin
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Clermont v Saracens
Sun 17th Dec 2017 BT Sport 2 15.00

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Congratulations Scotland
Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 15:54
Who needs Stuart Hogg?

Scotland over the last two weeks have been fantastic...

One to watch in the 6N come February, I know.there was a red card today, but that aside massive congratulations on a record win for Scotland over the Aussies

Re: Congratulations Scotland
tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 15:57
Maitland played very well.

Sarriebone (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 16:31
What was the final Score?

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 16:32
As did McInally.

We might get to keep Sean for the 6N winking smiley

£630.67 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2016.

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 16:37
Quote:
Sarriebone

53-24

Sarriebone (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 16:46
Quote:
tpr's headmistress
Quote:
Sarriebone

53-24
Ouch, thanks. Great for Scotland

Mac L (IP Logged)
25 November, 2017 20:36
Scotland look like they have improved a fair bit under Townsend. K.Beatle yellow carded for second consecutive game

Waldo (IP Logged)
26 November, 2017 07:25
And I guess improved since Kelly Broon has been on the coaching team

primavesi (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 10:14
They have had good Autumn“s before and then disappointed in the 6 nations, especially away from home.

Lets see how they cope when a team like England or Ireland starves them of quick ball. I“m not convinced yet that they will be challenging for the 6 nations.

England and Ireland both had unbeaten Autumns as well, quietly going about building up squad depth and the all important "plan b options". The winner will come from one of those 2 I think. I expect Scotland to come 3rd, Wales/France 4th/5th and Italy just as hopeless as last year.

David@Sarries (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 12:34
Scotland played really, really well on Saturday; I loved their determination and the spirit of adventure they played with. What's going to be interesting is to see how they cope when Russell moves to France next year.

If they continue to pay like that then I think that Townsend will be favourite for the 2019 Lions tour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/11/2017 14:28 by David@Sarries.

F-F-F-FEZ (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 14:29
Scotland were a joy to watch during this AI unlike England who manage to win everything in a packed stadium of 82000+ with about as much atmosphere as the moon. It remains to be seen whether the Scots can replicate this joyous rugby in the "don't lose a fixture" 6N. It'll be tense at Murrayfield. EJ is right when he talks of winning matches but I for one will go less often if I'm not being entertained. £80 buys a lot of beer at the localsmileys with beer

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 11:24
I would rather go to watch England Scotland at Edinburgh than vice versa at the moment, it will be really tough, and it's not often this has been said but could Scotland win the Grand slam this upcoming 6N? Yes I believe they could if they carry on playing like they have over the past few tests

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 15:31
Aye the Calcutta Cup is likely to me more competitive this season than last!

£630.67 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2016.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net