rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
IN SEARCH OF A MIRACLE!

Latest: SARACENS 14 : 46 ASM CLERMONT AUVERGNE
Next ASM CLERMONT AUVERGNE v SARACENS Sun 17th Dec 15.15 (GMT)
ERCC, Stade Marcel Michelin
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Clermont v Saracens
Sun 17th Dec 2017 BT Sport 2 15.00

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Sir Charles
F-F-F-FEZ (IP Logged)
27 November, 2017 14:16
A shrewd move by Wigan;

Wigone

Re: Sir Charles
Graeme D (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 18:41
That was a short career at LI

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
28 November, 2017 19:24
He doesn't seem to have settled in anywhere after retiring. It must be very difficult at his age - not easy at first when you're aged as you miss the day to day routine and particular work mates. However he needs to find something he enjoys as he's a long way off the normal retirement age and mostly likely needs to make a living eventually.

Waldo (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 07:45
Could he feasibly be doing both Wigan and Irish ?

No real conflict of Interest and I'm guessing Kicking coach could be a couple of days at each place .

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 18:21
Good luck to him in what ever job he finally settled with, with most professional sports the career is too short really so having something to follow onto is vital when you reach 35+

nicsue (IP Logged)
30 November, 2017 21:08
And you have five kids to feed! Not to mention Mrs H.

David@Sarries (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 15:52
Am I the only one that is disappointed that there was no announcement from the club about Charlie leaving?

If he isn't doing the recruitment role then who is?

Roger G (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 16:26
Quote:
David@Sarries
Am I the only one that is disappointed that there was no announcement from the club about Charlie leaving?

Maybe he still is.

David@Sarries (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 19:21
Quote:
Roger G
Quote:
David@Sarries

Maybe he still is.

@Roger G, I read an article about Charlie getting up to be driven by Petrus to LI which said that his previous role didn't work out; as his only previous role was with us I presumed that was the one he was talking about...

4everhopePhil (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 23:20

AP (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 23:33
Quote:
David@Sarries

If things aren't working out, then better to part ways quietly.

There's a lot of great players who aren't good at running rugby and a lot of average players who make great coaches.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net