rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
IN SEARCH OF A MIRACLE!

Latest: SARACENS 14 : 46 ASM CLERMONT AUVERGNE
Next ASM CLERMONT AUVERGNE v SARACENS Sun 17th Dec 15.15 (GMT)
ERCC, Stade Marcel Michelin
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Clermont v Saracens
Sun 17th Dec 2017 BT Sport 2 15.00

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Kyle Sinkler
kakshaks (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:39
Total and utter c**k!

Re: Kyle Sinkler
samgibbo (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:39
Why?

Man from LA (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 17:00
Quote:
kakshaks
Total and utter c**k!

I bet he can spell someone's name properly though.

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 17:42
No need for that Kakshaks it's a niggly game and Quins got the better of us today

saracen1971 (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 19:17
Well.. slapping the ball out of a ball boys hand as be passed it to Jamie to take a lineout for starters

Fanski (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 11:16
is that it? grow up fgs

johnlid (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 11:51
Quote:
saracen1971
Well.. slapping the ball out of a ball boys hand as be passed it to Jamie to take a lineout for starters

Did that happen before or after a Sarries player threw the ball at his head? Luckily his head is rather harder than the ball and he didn't bother to react

Navyquin (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 12:22
Quote:
kakshaks
Total and utter c**k!

bad form, best find your nearest football stadium.

saracen1971 (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 12:50
We'll you've certainly introduced yourself to our board haven't you. It was more the fact that he decided to run over and do it to deliberately slow things down much like kicking the ball away that qualified him for that description. As for growing up. Maybe that's what both you and he need to doing you feel that behaviour adds anything to the game. Petulant childish uncalled for.

Shame as he has talent. Unlike your good self who have yet to show much at all..

Fanski (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 13:11
So Sinkler wasted a bit of time and he is a rotter?

So Farrell taking 2 minutes 20 seconds to take a penalty late in the game is ok though.

The Sarries team taking an age to get back up the pitch to take the restart after Walkers try is ok? I could have walked the Ho Chi Minh Trail faster than they got to the halfway line.

So I understand that it is great for Sarries to waste time when they are in front but not for anyone to do the same if they are beating sarries. The is is unsporting and the perpetrator is a jolly bad egg!

As you do not seem to understand allow me to explain to you why rugby is different from football.

Win, lose or draw you do not whine you congratulate to opposition and wish them well, have a drink and look forward to the next game.

Fortunately I did enjoy a couple of beers with a few of the handful of Sarries fans who made the long and arduous trip to the Stoop after the game in a local pub.

They were a credit to your team and said that we deserved to win ( even if they did not think so it is what we do it is the ethos of the sport).

With your petty, pathetic attitude you willo be far better of watching football.

The only c==k here is you.

Now f--k off cnut

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 13:27
Quote:
Fanski

Now f--k off cnut

Seems like you are well acquainted with football terraces yourself. If you think that adds anything to your point then you are indeed stunted.

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 13:27

Now f--k off cnut

Well I thought you were an idiot but now you've confirmed it with your final words. No need for that kind of thing. Keep it on your own board, please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2017 13:29 by tpr's headmistress.

saracen1971 (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 14:50
You wouldn't have seen me in the pub after. I was busy supporting the women's side.

Thanks for your lovely response. You've said more about yourself than I ever could.

saracen1971 (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 14:54
Fanski care to point me to where I said quins didn't deserve to win?

Eric Browett (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 15:07
What is it about Quins? Every match against them, without exception, brings the trolls out of the woodwork.

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 15:21
Not necessarily a Quin so let's not tarnish all of them with his antics.

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net