rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
HANGING BY A THREAD!

Latest: OSPREYS 15:15 SARACENS
Next SARACENS
Sat 20th Jan 15.00, Allianz
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain't there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Northampton Saints
Sat 20th Jan 2018 BT Sport 14.45

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Embarrassing Faz...
1876-Fez (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 07:34
.....as they talk to him about being voted Best Player in the World..

Radio 5 Live Pod cast about 30 odd mins in, talk about other stuff with him. . Well worth a listen IMHO. .

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Re: Embarrassing Faz...
Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 14:50
I've always thought Faz is the type of player who just gets his head down and focus' on playing rugby, even when he's out and about he's not one to make a scene or be in your face about being the best player etc... Just gets on with life and keeps himself to himself, Credit to the lad because when you are that successful and that good it's easy to let the Ego get the better of some people, he's very quiet off the pitch but will always say hi if you are passing, bloody media leave the lad alone

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 15:45
It's Ugo and Danny Care who chat to him.. they have a bit of a laugh over it but some insightful bits as to his leadership role with England and relationship with Jonny Wilkinson, also bits about Sarries... IMHO he comes over very well ..

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

F-F-F-FEZ (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 20:17
Oops 1876 I think I misinterpreted your thread title as Embarassing Faz as in he's an embarassment not, what I think you meant, he's being embarrased by Ugo & DC (who wouldn't be) BTW if you haven't listened to Maro on the 18th Dec broadcast put everything down & do it now - he's on at 11 mins & 40 seconds - Wonderful to listen to

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 20:33
Quote:
F-F-F-FEZ
Oops 1876 I think I misinterpreted your thread title as Embarassing Faz as in he's an embarassment not, what I think you meant, he's being embarrased by Ugo & DC (who wouldn't be) BTW if you haven't listened to Maro on the 18th Dec broadcast put everything down & do it now - he's on at 11 mins & 40 seconds - Wonderful to listen to

I tried to be bit ckever with the title... perhaps a bit OTT!

Yes i have listened to Maro.. as you say..wonderful.
I listen to a lot if the Rugby Pods... and there are often little jems amongst them..

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net