rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
£££EZZ

Latest: SARACENS 41 : 6 BATH RUGBY
Next LONDON IRISH v SARACENS
Sun 29th april 15.00, MadStad
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

New signing...
David@Sarries (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 12:55
Olympic gold medalist and former Fiji 7s player Masivesi Dakuwaqa is expected to join Saracens Rugby club. This has been confirmed exclusively to FBC Sports by his manager during the Nadi Aviators Rugby League AGM last night.

Interestingly Dakuwaqa is partially blind.

I would love to add links to the article but it doesn’t seem possible on my phone.

Re: New signing...
Barnesy (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 14:28
Quote:
David@Sarries
Olympic gold medalist and former Fiji 7s player Masivesi Dakuwaqa is expected to join Saracens Rugby club. This has been confirmed exclusively to FBC Sports by his manager during the Nadi Aviators Rugby League AGM last night.
Interestingly Dakuwaqa is partially blind.

I would love to add links to the article but it doesn’t seem possible on my phone.

Link

13 January, 2018 18:17
Thanks Barnesy.

JO'G (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 19:15
lets hope this is a better outcome than the last Fiji 7sc player who looked to join us

Park team from London
Just a park team from London
European Champions
Just European champions

Masivesi Dakuwaqa
McSaracens (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 18:11
According to the Fiji times due to sign for the club....ex Fiji 7s Olympic gold medalist now playing rugby league.

[www.fbc.com.fj]

“I believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it.” - Nils Mordt

Re: Masivesi Dakuwaqa
13 January, 2018 18:19
@MergeFairy, can you please combine this and my New Signing topic?

Thanks,

David

Darraghgirl (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 23:14
Wand waved

McSaracens (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 09:28
Wonder which position this would be to fill? Possibly a 13, a winger or maybe a 6!?

“I believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it.” - Nils Mordt

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 09:30
Never heard of him and not sure where he plays so should be interesting when he joins.

Harrow Sarrie (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 16:23
Loose head prop to cover Mako during 6N (Sm100)

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
14 January, 2018 18:22
Barrington on the wing? it might just work!

comets (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 12:24
More of a backrower (6 and 8) but can cover centre if needed, thoiugh e did play Wing for the Canberra Raiders feeder side ...glad he signed for Saracens, yeah the last fijian that signed for Saracens, Savenaca Rawaca effed up his career by going to France and is now lost to World Rugby..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net