rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
HE WHO CONQUERS HIMSELF IS THE MIGHTIEST WARRIOR

Latest: GLASGOW WARRIORS 3:13 SARACENS
Next: Saracens v Lyon Sat 20th Oct, 17.30 Allianz,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Lyon, Sat 20th Oct 17.15 BT Sport 2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Ryanair
Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 09:00
Possible strike action over easter weekend due to pilots pay dispute sad smiley

European champions 2016 & 2017

Re: Ryanair
Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
05 February, 2018 10:18
Well... That's the thing with striking, pick a busy time, maybe they knew Saracens were in town also.. it's a plot to stop Sarries as well (Sm100)

In all seriousness though that really is a bit of pain for those fortunate enough to be going

05 February, 2018 11:46
Hopefully there will be a list publushed with all cancelled flights on it
They did this in summer when we flew to Portugal, but you only get about 2 weeks notice but time to cancel hotels if necessary

RustySword (IP Logged)
06 February, 2018 23:48
Apparently Ryanair has only just agreed to negotiate with a union representing their British pilots, so hasn't had time to fall out with them yet (but I'm sure it will not take that headbanger O'Bleary very long).

In some countries the pilots have been unionised for a while (Italy rings a bell) so these are probably the places where they've all gone off in a huff after experiencing Ryanair-style tact and diplomacy.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 00:34
This always makes me chuckle..........

https://connecteam.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/the-plane-is-extra.png

Innings (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 08:11
Go by boat and think of the money it'll save, as the pricing model of the RyanAir kicks in to respond to demand.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

RustySword (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 08:39
Quote:
Innings
Go by boat and think of the money it'll save, as the pricing model of the RyanAir kicks in to respond to demand.

I've already booked my flights. Never mind the boat fare, it would cost me more than the flights simply to get to Holyhead or Liverpool, not to mention taking 5 times longer.

Boxer (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 09:17
Quote:
Seany_Boy0511
Well... That's the thing with striking, pick a busy time, maybe they knew Saracens were in town also.. it's a plot to stop Sarries as well (Sm100)
In all seriousness though that really is a bit of pain for those fortunate enough to be going

Should that be pilot

Innings (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 16:41
Odd. I read today that Ryanair not only scores worst in Europe for passenger loyalty, it also has the highest passenger numbers in Europe. Who says we all believe in brand loyalty?

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

Squawker2 (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 16:55
Quote:
Boxer
Quote:
Seany_Boy0511

Should that be pilot

You mean they’re trying it out for the future - I can’t handle more of these! (Sm14)

-----------------------------------------------------

Stuart Barnes is a Cock Womble

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 17:22
If we start tomorrow could Nigels jet get us over there 10 at a time?

F-F-F-FEZ (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 21:31
Did somebody say Ryan Air? You've gotta watch this - right to the end mind you. (Sm22)

CHEAP FLIGHTS

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
07 February, 2018 21:48
They're advertising rooms now - if they allocate the rooms in the same way as they do their flights/seats it could get very interesting when you arrive and are sharing with a complete stranger?(Sm124)

JO'G (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 13:57
just purchased my flight on Aer lingus - 99.98 return Sunday morning, Monday morning

09 February, 2018 16:22
See you at airport!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net