rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
CHAMPIONS AGAIN!

Latest: EXETER CHIEFS 10:27 SARACENS (Aviva Premiership Final)
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Well Done Worcs
David@Sarries (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 16:18
Exeter 5 - 6 Worcs!!!!!!!!

What a result.

Re: Well Done Worcs
1876-Fez (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 16:26
Don't take the opposition for gramted!

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 18:56
Nice!

Quins beating Pests tomorrow would be the icing on the cake although Gloucester did beat Tigers.

The Bard (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 20:29
It was exactly a year ago when we went to Wuss and were utterly dreadful and deservingly defeated. A bit of a coup for the eleventh placed team to beat the reigning champions on the same weekend two years running!

AP (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 21:26
And at Sandy Park.

Helps us but pretty well condemns London Irish.

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

Neville (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 21:37
Done us the proverbial favour

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 23:05
+1
Thanks Warriors.

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
10 February, 2018 23:14
Unless I'm missing it there doesn't actually seem to be a well done to the Sarries players thread!

I thought the team were excellent today. I got delayed getting to Allianz Park and didn't see what happened to Koch, I hope he's ok. Full credit to Figallo for putting in a near 80 minutes shift. Too many individuals to mention but I was impressed to see Clark getting more involved and well done on covering lock which I was worried about before.

Thought Skelton put a huge shift in and it was great to see the continued improvement in Tolofua and young Vailanu tearing things up. Also thought Whitely and Malins looked good when they came on and glad we gave Spencer the kicking responsibilities.

No grump but the icing on the cake would have been the TBP but that was a very good performance by the boys.

Innings (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 10:13
A TBP would have been great, but IMHO conditions were so awful that even to get the 25 points that the team achieved was remarkable.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

The Bard (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 12:42
We really had them on the ropes at the start of the second half and should have got a third try then, which would probably have killed them off. Odd that both teams did better playing into the wind!

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 16:23
Quote:
GazzaFez
Nice!
Quins beating Pests tomorrow would be the icing on the cake although Gloucester did beat Tigers.

No chance. Final score 22-44 to Pests.

AP (IP Logged)
11 February, 2018 20:26
And Pests played 60 minutes with 14 men! Given Eastmond had two red card offences in two minutes, I wonder if he'll be playing again this season.

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

TOKS (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 11:02
I think the Wasps faithful will be more focussed on the fact that their fly-half is on his way, but Eastmond's "tackle" really was horrendous.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 11:48
Quote:
TOKS
I think the Wasps faithful will be more focussed on the fact that their fly-half is on his way, but Eastmond's "tackle" really was horrendous.

Can't tell.....their forum seems to have disappeared!

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 11:59
Quote:
GazzaFez
Quote:
TOKS

They don't have our excellent band of scribes and publishers!

676.97 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2017.

daz_71 (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 12:20
Exeter are finally having to face the issues that Sarries, Leicester, etc have had to face for years, i.e. having to deal with international caLL ups. They are finally losing 6/7 players from their matchday 23. So far they are not showing they have the strength in depth to deal with it.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 14:28
Quote:
GazzaFez
Quote:
TOKS

....and now resurrected!

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 14:35
Quote:
daz_71
Exeter are finally having to face the issues that Sarries, Leicester, etc have had to face for years, i.e. having to deal with international caLL ups. They are finally losing 6/7 players from their matchday 23. So far they are not showing they have the strength in depth to deal with it.
u
Totally agree daz
Although Chiefs dont lose quite as many players as us to international duty it is testing them!
We have always played them at least once during international breaks something which frankly swings the game in their favour....& they play pests next week!
I think the players that eddie has called up from chiefs are well worth their place in 23

European champions 2016 & 2017

Garym (IP Logged)
12 February, 2018 22:45
Quote:
Highbury Saracen
Quote:
daz_71
u
Totally agree daz
Although Chiefs dont lose quite as many players as us to international duty it is testing them!
We have always played them at least once during international breaks something which frankly swings the game in their favour....& they play pests next week!
I think the players that eddie has called up from chiefs are well worth their place in 23

Just to us it into perspective, little Worcester had 5 players away on international duty as well on Saturday

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
13 February, 2018 17:33
Worcester are not a poor team, they just need to get a decent coach and find some togetherness they have the ability to win games it's just finding a way to string wins together, never underestimate any team in the premiership! I mean we got to go and beat a tough sale team on Friday night at the AJ Bell, that's always a difficult trip

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net