rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
HE WHO CONQUERS HIMSELF IS THE MIGHTIEST WARRIOR

Latest: GLASGOW WARRIORS 3:13 SARACENS
Next: Saracens v Lyon Sat 20th Oct, 17.30 Allianz,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Lyon, Sat 20th Oct 17.15 BT Sport 2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Available for Sale?
Sara'sman (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 16:01
Perhaps:

15. Goode
14. Williams
13. Bosch
12. Barritt
11. Maitland
10. Lozowski
9. Spencer

1. Barrington
2. Tolofua
3. Figallo
4. Skelton
5. Kruis
6. Isiekwe
7. Clark
8. Wray

16. Spurling
17. Thompson-Stringer
18. Longbottom
19. Burger
20. Vailanu
21. Whiteley
22. Malins
23. Wyles

Earl, Tompkins and Earle kept in reserve for me. Burger rotated to the bench.

Re: Available for Sale?
JO'G (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 16:35
I think I would start with Iseweke and Kruis - bring on Skelton on 60 mins

nicsue (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 23:02
Depends on how bad Liam Williams was when he went off last week, he was definitely limping.

JO'G (IP Logged)
15 February, 2018 09:15
Interesting listening to Eggchasers this morning - as Manchester lads they have the inside track on Sale

They were saying they were worried about their backline with the James brothers starting at 10/12. They thought the game would be won (for Sale) up front, but if it staring going wide, then Sarries would win

I would tend to agree that our backs available - apart from Faz - was pretty well full strength. Parity up front and we should win it. Somebody stepping on Faff early on would probably help

McSaracens (IP Logged)
15 February, 2018 09:38
Eggchasers podcast talking about Sale, there’s a surprise. Started off really well but the likes of Jim, Flats etc have surpassed them. Fair play to them but they spend 50% of the time talking about Sale!

“I believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it.” - Nils Mordt

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
15 February, 2018 10:46
Given we are playing tomorrow night is the team released today?

JO'G (IP Logged)
15 February, 2018 12:13
not sure that the other pods have surpassed them on rugby tactics or the correctness of their predictions

certainly the other pods are more 'entertaining' but I'm not really that worried about the size of players middle legs

they can always be relied on for an alternative solution to rugby's problems

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net