rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
ANY WAY THE WIND BLOWS

Latest: SARACENS 51 : 25 CARDIFF BLUES
Next:Cardiff Blues v Saracens Sat 15th Dec, 13.00 Arms Park, EPCR,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Cardiff Blues v Saracens, Sat 15th Dec 12.30 BT Sport 2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Remaining Aviva Games
Squawker2 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 19:00
Tigers - Home

Exeter - Away

Quins - Home (Not at Allianz)

Saints - Away

Bath - Home

Irish - Away

Gloucester - Home

So I was reading our excellent preview of the Tigs game and about their unpleasant run in to the end of the season.

Looking at it, it looks seriously unpleasant from traditional form, but (by board position), Quins, Saints, Tigs and Irish are all off-form. However my traditional Sarries pessimism remains and suspect it could be a rather tough run in.

Anyone know what Chiefs/Wasps have to face?

-----------------------------------------------------

Stuart Barnes is a Cock Womble

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/02/2018 19:11 by Squawker2.

Re: Remaining Aviva Games
1876-Fez (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 19:04
Quins is a home game ...but at London Stadium..

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Squawker2 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 19:11
I was wondering that one, thanks!

Sara'sman (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 19:48
I think Ex’s blip is over and provided they can find a hooker they’ll finish top. Despite perhaps having the easiest fixtures, Wasps’ injuries may make top 2 beyond them. For us a (hopefully 3) brutal CC match and the state of our returning internationals will be key, hopefully helped by the return of the injured troops.

Exeter
5 - H - Northanpton
4 – H - Saracens
4 – A - Bath
4 – H - Gloucester
5 – A – Irish
5 – H – Sale
1 – A – Harlequins

Wasps
0 – A – Gloucester
5 – H – Irish
1 – A – Leicester
4 – A – Sale
5 – H – Worcester
5 – H – Northampton
5 – A – Newcastle

Saracens
4 – H – Leicester
0 – A – Exeter
5 – H – Harlequins
4 – A – Northampton
4 – H – Bath
5 – A – Irish
4 – H - Gloucesteer

80 Exeter (52 + 28)
79 Saracens (53 + 26)
73 Wasps (48 + 25)

primavesi (IP Logged)
23 February, 2018 09:13
Quote:
Squawker2
Tigers - Home
Exeter - Away

Quins - Home (Not at Allianz)

Saints - Away

Bath - Home

Irish - Away

Gloucester - Home

So I was reading our excellent preview of the Tigs game and about their unpleasant run in to the end of the season.

Looking at it, it looks seriously unpleasant from traditional form, but (by board position), Quins, Saints, Tigs and Irish are all off-form. However my traditional Sarries pessimism remains and suspect it could be a rather tough run in.

Anyone know what Chiefs/Wasps have to face?

I only see us losing one of those to be honest. That being said, I would hope that we engage in some serious rotation towards the end so that our international players are well rested for the big knock out games, so perhaps we could slip up at home to bath or Gloucester, but it doesnt really matter - There are only 5 must win games left this season!

JO'G (IP Logged)
23 February, 2018 11:18
There are only 5 must win games left this season!

excellent

JO'G (IP Logged)
23 February, 2018 11:30
Wasps fixtures look a little trickier even without their injuries

Anyone who has an away game against Glaws, Newcastle, Bath, Tiggers who are effectively fighting for 1 and 3 places in the play-offs and Europe is in for a hard time

Wasps have three of them, Glaws, Newcastle and Tiggers
We have the nasty game at Exeter, but the others all look winnable as the tricky ones are at home
Exeter have the game against us and Bath away

I still think we can finish top

VR1997 (IP Logged)
23 February, 2018 11:46
All our international players will have been rested during the 6 nations. No rotation.

We must go full on from Harlequins onward because we have a serious injury list of International class players and we have no idea when/if they will return this season.
Best available from now on.

Go Sarries

JO'G (IP Logged)
23 February, 2018 12:06
All our international players will have been rested during the 6 nations.

my understanding is that Eddie has been beasting most of the England side - good for their fitness perhaps, but not great for any injuries

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
23 February, 2018 14:36
With our full team back I'd expect us to be be aiming for bonus points at all home games as a minimum, so from Quins onwards I'd hope we get 5 points v them Bath and Gloucester, ok we have the European competition in the mix as well but still l we are strong enough to win with a bonus point at Allianz Park against anyone

Squawker2 (IP Logged)
23 February, 2018 15:52
Personally I’m hoping Worcs will think they can do it again vs wasps

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net