rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
CHAMPIONS AGAIN!

Latest: EXETER CHIEFS 10:27 SARACENS (Aviva Premiership Final)
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Nick Auterac to Bath
Jim 55 (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 21:21
The grass really isnít always greener.....

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Re: Nick Auterac to Bath
samgibbo (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 21:41
I always rated Nick
Itís a shame he didnít come back to us

Waldo (IP Logged)
13 March, 2018 21:52
I think Quins are trying to build a Saracens one piece at a time !

VR1997 (IP Logged)
14 March, 2018 08:20
I think Quins are trying to build a team that is competitive during Internationals by getting tried and tested non internationals. They have seen that they have not been 'at the races' during those weeks this season. Perhaps we could follow them.(Sm102)

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
14 March, 2018 10:02
Why does the title of this thread say "Nick Auterac to Bath" when he's going to Quins? A typo or some uber subtle double entendre that's way over my head smiling smiley

LutonS (IP Logged)
14 March, 2018 11:41
Quote:
GazzaFez
Why does the title of this thread say "Nick Auterac to Bath"

Perhaps his shower is broken? [:wor kid:]

Harbinger (IP Logged)
14 March, 2018 15:59
Quote:
Jim 55
The grass really isnít always greener.....

How do you know? Do you know what he's signed for?

Good luck to him, he's carving out a career in a very tough demanding environment and difficult position, 77 appearances is no mean feat for a front row.

There is life 'outside' Saracens you know (Sm14)

The Bard (IP Logged)
14 March, 2018 18:30
Quote:
GazzaFez
Why does the title of this thread say "Nick Auterac to Bath"
Have his team mates been complaining of BO?

David@Sarries (IP Logged)
15 March, 2018 13:59
I don't understand why he would sign for Quins - Marler is the first choice; they have Boyce who is highly rated and Lambert. All I can see is yet more bench-warming...

Huxley (IP Logged)
15 March, 2018 14:05
I think there are rumours that Lambert is retiring, but still going to be tough for him getting past Boyce and Marler. Think he is banking on making an impact during international periods. From what I hear, he had other options that would have given him more playing time, but he wanted to be back in London.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/03/2018 15:20 by Huxley.

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
15 March, 2018 14:28
Quote:
GazzaFez
Why does the title of this thread say "Nick Auterac to Bath" when he's going to Quins? A typo or some uber subtle double entendre that's way over my head smiling smiley

"Nick Auterac to 'shower'!"

The player explained "Playing in the ECC is exhausting; I am going to join a shower who won't be in it next season" winking smiley

£676.97 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2017.

AlanE (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 09:28
That's very disobliging to our Quinly firends for a happy Friday, TT (Sm100)

Peace out.

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/03/2018 09:29 by AlanE.

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
16 March, 2018 09:40
Quote:
TonyTaff
Quote:
GazzaFez

"Nick Auterac to 'shower'!"

The player explained "Playing in the ECC is exhausting; I am going to join a shower who won't be in it next season" winking smiley

Brilliant...lol

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Sary86 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2018 16:13
Afternoon everyone new on here been following for years but finally signed myself up! With regards to this thread I did see on the quinoa board that sinkler was apparently on his way to us not sure how true that is but Iíd be happy with that!

Huxley (IP Logged)
17 March, 2018 16:41
Welcome Sary, saw this too, doesnít seem to be much basis for it elsewhere, but Iíd happily have him in the team.

Sary86 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2018 17:35
Yea I havenít seen any other news elsewhere about him coming our way not that it would be great during the six nations or any other international but would still fancy him in the team! As I would the England/Italy no 7 from the Scotland game today with our back row situation!

Huxley (IP Logged)
17 March, 2018 17:43
Not sure Gloucester would be happy to give us Polledri, but looks a hell of a player. Unreal that this is his first prem season, looks to the manor born.

Sary86 (IP Logged)
17 March, 2018 17:50
Iím sure the lure of sarries and European rugby would be enough but who knows!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net