rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
ANY WAY THE WIND BLOWS

Latest: SARACENS 51 : 25 CARDIFF BLUES
Next:Cardiff Blues v Saracens Sat 15th Dec, 13.00 Arms Park, EPCR,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Cardiff Blues v Saracens, Sat 15th Dec 12.30 BT Sport 2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Re: STH Renewals
mrangry (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 15:24
The price rises may force me to give up my ST, and choose very carefully what games I will fork out a fortune for. But they do bear out what I have thought for a long time, that the club has forgotten where it came from, and is going for "new money". The much vaunted "Home" is in fact leased, the facilities for the majority are not that good- in effect Portaloos and food wagons, and you either get crushed in the Olympic bar where dozens of kids seem to be let loose to do as they will, or freeze/get soaked outside the Wolfpack bus- and the money is being spent on those with money. There is a lack of concern about the "ordinary" supporter, and I have noticed the attitude of those who are recent supporters seems to be Sing when you're winning. When they were European Champs Wasps struggled to get 8000 most of the time, and I can see Sarries suffering the same way. Increase prices to make money to pay the squad, lose STHs and watch attendances drop. We need to look to the future, but that future could be bleak.

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 16:08
Quote:
mrangry
The price rises may force me to give up my ST, and choose very carefully what games I will fork out a fortune for. But they do bear out what I have thought for a long time, that the club has forgotten where it came from, and is going for "new money". The much vaunted "Home" is in fact leased, the facilities for the majority are not that good- in effect Portaloos and food wagons, and you either get crushed in the Olympic bar where dozens of kids seem to be let loose to do as they will, or freeze/get soaked outside the Wolfpack bus- and the money is being spent on those with money. There is a lack of concern about the "ordinary" supporter, and I have noticed the attitude of
those who are recent supporters seems to be Sing when you're winning. When they were European Champs Wasps struggled to get 8000 most of the time, and I can see Sarries suffering the same way. Increase prices to make money to pay the squad, lose STHs and watch attendances drop. We need to look to the future, but that future could be bleak.

+1
Pretty much agree with this totally

European champions 2016 & 2017

tidds (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 16:30
Have to say Iím pretty gutted about this. Am in E8 and my ST has risen from £450 to £700.
Thatís a hell of a Ďseatí increase. I might have Ďsucked it upí but with 2 sons as well itís become unaffordable for me. Iím either looking at the N/S stands or will be more selective of the matches I attend. Shame

Madpole76 (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 16:41
Sitting behind London Pride is one dangerous place

EnfieldMal (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 16:58
Quote:
Barnesy
Had 3 Red & Black season tickets (£149 for mine I think) when we moved from Watford.
Got allocated tickets high up in the end of the East stand(In the Dry).

End of the season, seats got reclassified to Silver tier.

Moved to front row of the other end of the east stand. (2 Bronze tier Season tickets)

Now these seats have been reclassified to Silver (£445+ depending on renewal increase).

Move to the west looks likely, with no way of knowing until Sunday what our match day friends will do.

Looking at the picture in the email the upper seats in the West stand are going to be gold & the lower seats in the rain are going to be silver. So moving to the West is not really an option

EnfieldMal (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 16:58
Quote:
Barnesy
Had 3 Red & Black season tickets (£149 for mine I think) when we moved from Watford.

Moved to front row of the other end of the east stand. (2 Bronze tier Season tickets)

Now these seats have been reclassified to Silver (£445+ depending on renewal increase).

Move to the west looks likely, with no way of knowing until Sunday what our match day friends will do.

Looking at the picture in the email the upper seats in the West stand are going to be gold & the lower seats in the rain are going to be silver. So moving to the West is not really an option

Matty Sarrie (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 17:12
Quote:
EnfieldMal
Quote:
Barnesy

The Upper West has always been gold, which is ridiculous really as no-one taller than 5'5 gets sufficient leg room from the second row back...

london pride (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 17:35
Quote:
Madpole76

Oh yes, Waldo dosent know how lucky he is.

The Bard (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 17:48
The club have clearly overlooked the fact that out of the 16 games:
2 are at Twickenham and London stadium so cheap seats can be bought
2 are AW cup so only reserve team games
3 are during 6N period so only half a team out
So you are down to 9 games at home with full strength team. Divide a gold season ticket price by 9 and thatís a staggering amount per game

fatheralice (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 18:41
Quote:
boston chief
For a bit of comparison, Chiefs adult ST renewals are:
735 Main Grandstand Centre- If there are any available!
630 Main Grandstand wings
North Terrace standing (behind posts) 355
South Comms (seats) 510 (centre/365 (sides)
East Terrace Central 436
East Terrace North & South 405

We do offer student/child discounts but no senior ones.

Slight edit for completeness - West grandstand centre is actually £735, the wings are £630

Steve Robo (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 18:55
Quote:
The Bard
The club have clearly overlooked the fact that out of the 16 games:
2 are at Twickenham and London stadium so cheap seats can be bought
2 are AW cup so only reserve team games
3 are during 6N period so only half a team out
So you are down to 9 games at home with full strength team. Divide a gold season ticket price by 9 and thatís a staggering amount per game

Also players missing during the autumn Internationals. Havent attended the london Double header for ages but have paid for it, so thats even less home games as part of our season ticket.

Wont be renewing season tickets at newly reclassified platinum seats. Saracens have been a large part of our lives for the last 20 years and whilst we'll still support them we will only attend the odd home and away game and some European away games. if these prices are the case. it will be cheaper to subscribe to BT sport and Sky sport to enable us to get our Sarries fix next season.
Very sad and very disillusioned over the whole thing

Madpole76 (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 19:21
Quote:
london pride
Quote:
Madpole76

Oh yes, Waldo dosent know how lucky he is.

The only seat with gas heating

AP (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 19:30
I'm a North Stand STH. I've not have any email. Am I going to get bumped out by all the other STHs who are relocating?

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 20:02
Quote:
viewfromthe22
Unfortunately, after 17 years, i'll not be renewing mine. Nothing sinister, a little over a year ago me & Mrs View made a lifestyle choice and moved over to Hampshire, Farnborough way. One of the main reasons was to reduce the 80 miles a day i was travelling on the motorways. I completed last season & will complete this one, hopefully @ Twickenham, but the M3, M25 & M1 have finally taken their toll. Hopefully we'll end the season on a high.

Similar reasons I've gone a little further south though, and across the Solent to the Isle of Wight!

But still come to Sarries as and when I can!

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
10 April, 2018 20:04
Quote:
viewfromthe22
Unfortunately, after 17 years, i'll not be renewing mine. Nothing sinister, a little over a year ago me & Mrs View made a lifestyle choice and moved over to Hampshire, Farnborough way. One of the main reasons was to reduce the 80 miles a day i was travelling on the motorways. I completed last season & will complete this one, hopefully @ Twickenham, but the M3, M25 & M1 have finally taken their toll. Hopefully we'll end the season on a high.

Similar reasons I've gone a little further south though, and across the Solent to the Isle of Wight!

But still come to Sarries as and when I can!

JO'G (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 07:33
I just wonder if there is another option that the club hasn't explored

Taking a step back the club realise there are a large number of individuals in North London who have money, want to support the club but who are only offered fringe tickets in rubbish seats or in the rain in the West Stand.

On the other hand, the club needs to make more money, so as long term supporters we should either dig into our pockets to give more to the club or be prepared to let others make that contribution for us.

So a simple solution is to identify say 600 seats between the 10 yard lines in the East stand that newcomers to the club can cough up £1,000 a season which on the face of it brings more revenue to the club if the current supporters will wear it.

Now going to rugby isn't just about the view from your seat - the longer you go for, the more its about meeting up with old friends, having short conversations, banter, singing silly songs, wearing silly hats. Newcomers don't really get that, its all about the view and the game

So I have a solution that might just work for everyone if we are sensible about it.

1) Anyone who wants to stay exactly where they are and pay the difference should be able to do just that and tell the club they will pay more.

2) Anyone else who doesn't like the way its going should move over to the North stand or the West stand and pick the seat they want

3) Those people in Bronze seats on the fringes will have to relocate to other Bronze seats in the West Stand, but the club should try to keep them in the same format as they are now so they stay together

But for the rest of the gold and Silver season ticket holders who just want to pay around the same money, siot with the same people and keep their Allianz experience the same should be able to do just that

So for these people, the price of this is to move 20 seats towards the outside of the stand. Everyone shuffles along around a block - perhaps a bit less. Ask everyone to answer three questions

1) Do you want to keep your aisle seat; this will mean you might have to shift more
2) Do you want to prioritise your current view - meaning you might mover up or down but stay predominantly in the same seat number (as far as you can)
3) Is staying together with those currently around you, your ultimate priority

The club ask everyone to make up their mind by say 1st June. That gives them a month to shuffle everyone sideways and fill the gaps with new season ticket holders

This way the club gets its 500k of new annual revenue; all of the long-term season ticket holders become slightly inconvenienced, but only slightly and nobody gets shafted.

Of course a reasonable approach like this won't happen but if someone gives me Nigels e-mail address I'll send it to him

Rupes (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 08:00
JOG - that's FAR too sensible. It's also putting the customer first, which again isn't something a lot of people do.

I don't have the right email address (BarnetSarrie may?) but I'd send that. Also make sure you get paid for the consultancy work.

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 08:03
Hmmm something to mull over.
Re point 2) I am led to believe there are only a few seats spare in the North Stand..mainly in the front rows.. I would imagine most of the decent seats in the West have already gone.... leaves little choice for the movers to choose..

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 08:08
I haven't had an email and as far as I know the club have not confirmed the pricing for next year? I thought they said the pricing that was on the site was incorrect? I have missed something?

Rolls (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 09:07
Iíve had no official email either but I think our seats in the East will have been upgraded at no doubt a big price hike. The problem then arises about where to go. North stand will probably now be sold out, we donít really want to sit in the gods behind the goal line a la Quins. What is South like? We could be standing, who knows? I donít think the club has handled this brilliantly, for what itís worth we have been ST holders since 98/99 and I want to be a ST holder as it increases my involvement with the club.

AB (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 09:08
Just spoken today with customer services and I ahve been assured that an email will be c going out next Monday e fully explaining pribcing structures.

Please everyone don't jump to silly conclusions about prices being hiked etc we will all be catered for without major worries.

The club are only too aware of remaining loyal to us season ticket holders and will be doing everything to keep rice increases sensible

The spokes person agreed that this should have been communicated better by the club but rest assured we are the lifeblood and we will not be taken advanatge of!

so just wait and be pleasantly surprised.

CB1959 (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 09:10
Quote:
mrangry
The price rises may force me to give up my ST, and choose very carefully what games I will fork out a fortune for. But they do bear out what I have thought for a long time, that the club has forgotten where it came from, and is going for "new money". The much vaunted "Home" is in fact leased, the facilities for the majority are not that good- in effect Portaloos and food wagons, and you either get crushed in the Olympic bar where dozens of kids seem to be let loose to do as they will, or freeze/get soaked outside the Wolfpack bus- and the money is being spent on those with money. There is a lack of concern about the "ordinary" supporter, and I have noticed the attitude of those who are recent supporters seems to be Sing when you're winning. When they were European Champs Wasps struggled to get 8000 most of the time, and I can see Sarries suffering the same way. Increase prices to make money to pay the squad, lose STHs and watch attendances drop. We need to look to the future, but that future could be bleak.

You are spot on here Dick. Something I realised a few years ago and one of the many reasons I didn't renew my ST. No regrets from my side, apart from not seeing some of the friendly faces at AP.

Strangely enough, I went back to Vic Rd the other week for the first time since Sarries left, the ground is now complete, with good facilities for all. And they sell it out most weeks in the Premiership. But thats not enough, they speak of increasing the capacity by 25% or 50%.

NWs accountants will have done the calculations on the seating, knowing they will lose some ST holders, but also knowing they will fill some of them with new STs at a higher price and to corporate. The rest will get sold to one off matches where the one off price is much higher than the ST price per match.

Waldo (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 09:28
We will see how this comes out in the wash as right now the end result is just speculation.

If the major reclassification is indeed going ahead then the reasonable thing to have done is give some notice and have an interim period with an existing STH discount ie "your seat will be re- classified as Platinum - next season you will pay x and the season after it will be full price. It at lest gives you some time to plan.ie move , budget for it , or not renew . New Season Tickets can be the new full price from day one .

There should at least be some scheme for existing customers rather than being hit by one massive price hike in one go.

Alas these days in most industries there seems to be a push for new business over exsisting customer and thus the retaining of existing business takes a back seat !

TOKS (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 09:35
Quote:
AB
Just spoken today with customer services and I ahve been assured that an email will be c going out next Monday e fully explaining pribcing structures.
Please everyone don't jump to silly conclusions about prices being hiked etc we will all be catered for without major worries.

The club are only too aware of remaining loyal to us season ticket holders and will be doing everything to keep rice increases sensible

The spokes person agreed that this should have been communicated better by the club but rest assured we are the lifeblood and we will not be taken advanatge of!

A nice sentiment, AB, but I too have spoken to customer services and my seat in E8 WILL be re-classified as gold and WILL go from £450 to £705.

Sadly no amount of communication, either wonderfully phrased or poorly phrased, is going to change that.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 09:49
I agree TOKS. There seems to be no ambiguity about the reclassification of seats and associated loss of age related discounts. This accounts for virtually all the controversy. Any annual price rises seem to be small beer by comparison.

The only glimmer of hope as I mentioned before seems to be if EXISTING STHs are not involved and the new arrangements only apply to new STHs.

However this would have been very easy to say and its omission is ominous.

Sadly it sounds like AB's conversation was more marketing schmooze to soften the blow, unless a full-scale retreat is on the cards.

TimH (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 10:04
Quote:
TOKS
Quote:
AB

A nice sentiment, AB, but I too have spoken to customer services and my seat in E8 WILL be re-classified as gold and WILL go from £450 to £705.

Sadly no amount of communication, either wonderfully phrased or poorly phrased, is going to change that.

Have to say I agree with TOKS on this point. Going from silver to gold, plus inflation, is one hell of a jump. Plus, the way it has been communicated was awful.

11 April, 2018 10:12
Quote:
TOKS
Quote:
AB

The spokes person agreed that this should have been communicated better by the club but rest oassured we are the lifeblood and we will not be taken advanatge of!

Mine too Mike!
See you sunday for a pint in Bridge smiling smiley

Steve Robo (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 10:24
Would it be asking too much for them to offer an alternative season ticket seat to those who will be in reclassified seats next season.
I hope not but am becoming very cynical over this

TOKS (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 10:57
Well I suppose the more people who ask, Steve, the more it may happen.

But the lady I spoke to was polite but VERY firm. Prices are what they are and there will be no negotiation. There are people in place to pick up any drop-off that occurs.

There will be a renewal discount (if you count 20 quid to spend in the shop as a discount) and there will be concessions for 16-24 year olds and OAPs, but she did not specify how much.

villagesarrie (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 11:16
Highbury Saracen sorry to be so nosy but is the Bridge you're referring to, Bridge near Canterbury? Only reason I ask is I've just arrived back home from there (my parents live there) and I'm interested to see there are Sarries supporters in the area when we thought we were the only ones down this way.

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 11:17
I will wait till Monday and the club announcement as the glass is half full.....Well, at least for today!

nickthesarrie (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 11:27
I've just spoken with Sarries this morning and our season tickets have gone up from £170 to £700.

Last year we were both U24 category and so we've now moved to the adult category plus our seats in block E7 have been reclassified from Silver to Gold.

I was expecting an increase in price when moving from a concession to adult but not to the tune of 311%!!!!

I've been a STH for 10+ years but cannot justify that price rise. As I said to the man at Supporter Services, all I can do is hope that no STH renew their tickets and that there is a MAJOR rethink in strategy. Below are just a few confirmed price changes for anyone looking on this thread to see how they're affected.

Block E7 - U24 - £400 (up from £170)
Block E7 - Adult - £700

Block E5 - Adult - £1030 (up from £665)

Beyond disappointed.

GoOnMunchHim (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 11:28
Well I shan't be taking any action until I receive an official notification, but if my seats are being "upgraded" as suggested I shan't be renewing (after 15 years), and I'll be writing to Nigel Wray to explain my reasons, and my disappointment about how my loyalty has been repaid.

For those bemoaning that they don't have Nigel's email address, you could always try this, with the aid of paper, an envelope and a stamp:

Mr. Nigel Wray,
Saracens Limited,
Allianz Park,
Greenlands Lane,
Hendon,
London
NW4 1RL

I'm not interested in a cheaper-grade seat. I hate the big-stadium events, I haven't been to the LDH for years, and I need little incentive to skip the Wembley/Stratford/wherever games. And then, by the time I've missed another game or two through illness, holiday or family function, a season ticket just doesn't make sense financially. The only reasons I've continued to buy them are (i) convenience and (ii) loyalty, but if this is how the club is going to treat me those reasons just don't seem enough any more.

So, if it pans out as suggested (and I too saw my seat upgraded in my online account before it was pulled), it'll be just a handful of selected home games for me (probably standing), more away games (the likes of FG, WR and The Stoop will actually be cheaper than home games!), and more trips to Goldington Road.

Just a thought: if the club has a waiting list for Gold/Platinum seats, the eager would-be buyers are probably basing their enthusiasm on the existing locations of those seats. I wonder how many of them will think again when offered, say, a gold seat on the 5 metre line, in the front row in the pi55ing rain?

11 April, 2018 11:30
Quote:
villagesarrie
Highbury Saracen sorry to be so nosy but is the Bridge you're referring to, Bridge near Canterbury? Only reason I ask is I've just arrived back home from there (my parents live there) and I'm interested to see there are Sarries supporters in the area when we thought we were the only ones down this way.

No VS
Its the pub near mill hill broadway station where quite a few saracens supporters drink before & after games smiling smiley

GoOnMunchHim (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 11:30
Quote:
villagesarrie

Pretty sure he's referring to the pub on Mill Hill Broadway.

11 April, 2018 12:03
Oh OK...just thought I'd ask.

11 April, 2018 12:14
Customer Services don't offer much customer service, do they? Just spoken to them and wasn't able to get any information from them at all about our season tickets. I think dodging the question just about covers it. Not good when you're demanding people swallow a substantial price hike, although they're probably trying, not without reason, to avoid any confrontation with severely upset fans. We'll have to wait for the email I guess.

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 12:18
Villagesarrie,
have you been told then, officially by the club that this is going to happen to your tickets and the price you pay? I haven't heard anything from the club about how the changes effect me yet.

11 April, 2018 12:38
Nope, WOW, I haven't and I wasn't making any assumptions about our own tickets at this stage either so hope that answers your question about whether I've been "told officially" but I was referring to those people who have had emails advising them of the very large increases that they ARE being subjected to. I had merely telephoned to find out what they could tell me about my tickets and whilst the lady was pleasant, she was not forthcoming/helpful at all.She didn't appear to know anything about ours at all, even with the customer numbers given etc. One would have thought/hoped they'd made decisions on all STHs' tickets, not just on an ad hoc basis and therefore the information was available. As I said in my last post, I'll wait for the email but had hoped to have had a little more information to mull over at the weekend.I still think Customer Services should be a little bit more helpful as those who haven't heard anything but have seen all the posts from some understandably very upset STHs, could feel a little concerned themselves.

Paulr58 (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 12:46
Would be something if Supporter Services put a Statement out to all Season Ticket Holders today to either confirm the price increase and seat reclassifications. But as usual the customer service is dreadful. Come on Saracens let us all know exactly what we will be paying for next year so loyal fans can then decide if to renew or give up our season tickets.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 13:35
Just spoken to Saracens myself. I'm afraid it is all true. The emails which were sent out show the new reclassification - if you didn't get one then maybe you're not in a reclassified area? The whole issue about some people finding out the price increases 'accidentally' was indeed a mistake inadvertently released to the ticketing site for a short while.

However I can confirm the following prices in reclassified areas (as per nickthesarrie above) :-

East stand Silver to Gold Adult £450 up to £700 = 55% increase
East stand Silver to Gold U24 £170 up to £400 = 135% increase

The U24 ticket concession was not previously available in Gold sections

Sorry, didn't ask about Over 65 concessions or any other prices for that matter as all of our group are in the above two categories.

It was confirmed that notifications will go out on Monday.

11 April, 2018 14:15
Deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2018 14:40 by Highbury Saracen.

11 April, 2018 14:15
Thanks for that GazzaFez
Its the whole Ďwe couldnt give a **** attitude that I find incredible!
Its not people on end of phones fault I know but some have a right attirude!
My friend rang up about a refund for Clermont game & was told bluntly there wont be one!
This after an email promising one....at that point he made his mind up he wouldnt renew his season ticket
Our customer services must rank below GWR which is saying something!

Paulr58 (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 14:19
Has anybody got the e-mail address for Nigel Wray?

GoOnMunchHim (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 14:28
If anyone's thinking about watching more rugby on TV instead, and doesn't subscribe to any service already, you can get some pretty good fibre internet deals from BT or Plusnet (owned by BT) which include BT Sport or have it as an inexpensive add-on.

Plus, for matches on Sky, you can get a day pass from NowTV for around £7 IIRC.

The Bard (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 14:33
When Nigel said he was speaking to good people about investing in the club, I didnít realise he meant us!
Either that or theyíve decided that itís cheaper to lose half the fans than build a new west stand!

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 15:07
Quote:
The Bard
When Nigel said he was speaking to good people about investing in the club, I didnít realise he meant us!

Nice one! (Sm6)

There's something special happening with Saracens season tickets! grinning smiley

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 15:11
But has anyone actually had a demand and a confirmed cost of their tickets from the club?

I know that certain seats have been reclassified but that could be for just new ticket sales. We don't know what the club is going to do yet for existing ticket holders. Or have I missed something here?

Waldo (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 15:26
If the club really want to extract money from the supporters to help the clubs financial situation why don't they consider what our local football club , Stevenage did when they wanted to fund a new stand A mini Bond .

Not only does this raise funds - it also promotes a sense of togetherness rather than the division that currently seems to be percolating !

nickthesarrie (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 15:49
Quote:
Wayoutwest
But has anyone actually had a demand and a confirmed cost of their tickets from the club?
I know that certain seats have been reclassified but that could be for just new ticket sales. We don't know what the club is going to do yet for existing ticket holders. Or have I missed something here?

Hi WOW, yes I spoke to Customer Services this morning for 30 mins + and they confirmed the prices I put in my post above. Our family's season tickets are split across blocks E5 and E7 and we've had six season tickets for many, many years.

They 100% confirmed the prices and reclassification of Block 5 from Gold to Platinum and the price for next season (100% confirmed) at £1035 - up from £665 paid last year.

They also 100% confirmed for E7 that our seats have been reclassified from Silver to Gold and the price for next season at £700. (In this block the U24 seat prices have gone up from £170 to £400.)

I asked whether they were doing anything for exisitng STHs and the answer was no. "The team has enjoyed great success and greater income is required off the field to support to be able to continue to do this."

I'm afraid to say that all these price rises (although one may think cant possibly be correct) are in fact spot on.

The price rises are astronomic.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net