rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
HONESTY, HUMILITY - REALLY?

Latest: SARACENS 41 : 6 BATH RUGBY
Next LONDON IRISH v SARACENS
Sun 29th april 15.00, MadStad
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: tbc

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

non renewal of ST
Paulr58 (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 17:20
Who will not be renewing their season tickets. I will not be renewing my 3 if the price rises are correct. The more people we can get to say they will not be renewing maybe the club will take notice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2018 17:31 by Paulr58.

Re: non renewal of ST
GoOnMunchHim (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 17:27
Me not renewing two.

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 17:29
I'll wait to see what the email says when it arrives ,,,, then I will have all the correct information and facts to base my decision on.

I am aware that others have already been in contact with Saracens customer services and are aware of their position already.

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 17:35
Iím not renewing my now gold seat,nor is my brother but will try & relocate

European champions 2016 & 2017

GoOnMunchHim (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 17:52
Quote:
1876-Fez
I'll wait to see what the email says when it arrives

Me too, but I've already (briefly) seen the £700 price on my account when I logged in t'other day, so I know what I'm expecting.

I just hope they don't use the word "upgraded", because I shall be unable to resist demanding precisely how the seat has been "upgraded". Upholstered, perhaps? Better weather protection? Moved nearer to the centre line? A bar built next to it?

OldMarovian (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 18:42
Like 1876-Fez I'll be waiting to see what the official word is but if my Golds just went Platinum price I won't be renewing or down-grading but will pick a handful of games to go to next season and enjoy the other games in the pub.

StevenRobertson (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 20:32
After 6+ years, Me no.

But thatís because a) double header/Wembley (never go and a waste of money b) my son now plays Saturday which means we miss too many games.

Money is important, but I think I spent as much as a whole season ticket for the both of us when we went to Dublin couple of weeks ago!

mfc (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 21:37
2 more non renewals here, will pay the matches I actually want to attend

tidds (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 22:50
Yes, 3 non renewals for me sadly. The redesignation of my seat from silver to gold is wotís done it

David@Sarries (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 16:12
It seems that some things don't change no matter who's charge at Saracens. I remember having these conversations with the club about ST changes, that is, price increases, at Vicarage Road; we started out with 2 adults & 2 children, went down to 2 adults and then down to 1 adult and now none. Most of these changes were driven by the desire by the club to squeeze ever-increasing amounts of money from its most loyal supporters.

Interestingly they used the same approach - changing the designation of the seat to a higher category - then as they are doing now.

There are other ways to balance the clubs books; screwing the STHs should not be one that they employ year after year.

WOTAFLANKER (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:25
Keep barking chaps! Nigel is a sharp businessman and entrepreneurs respond to bad PR and their market. If enough current STH's raise their hands then the board may listen. Hope springs eternal.

PhillFez (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:45
I might renew because of the concession on up/down graded silver seat depending on my younger fellow supporters but, sadly after over 20years, it is likely to be my last renewal. TV coverage beckons but I shall miss good friends and match day banter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net