rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
FORGIVING US OUR SINS!

Latest: NORTHAMPTON SAINTS 27 : 38 SARACENS
Next: Saracens v Gloucester Rugby Sun 23rd Sep, 15.00 Allianz,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Gloucester Rugby, Sun 23rd Sept BT Sport

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Team vs Bath
GazzaFez (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 19:40
No Billy V for this weekend according to Smally. Possibly ready for LI and very sure for Glaws. That's fine with me.

Good news is that both Vincent Koch and Mike Rhodes look like they're coming back for the Bath game, again according to Smally.

It's all coming together at the right time.

Full story << On the Fish >>

Re: Team vs Bath
Mac L (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 19:42
Just read that myself and was going to start a similar thread. Really pleased to hear this news

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
11 April, 2018 20:08
If they're both fit then they need to be in the 23 or they won't have enough game time. So my guess would be Vincent on the Bench for Longbottom. Mike Rhodes to start instead of Isiekwe who drops to the bench, Dom Day gets a day off.

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 13:26
Could potentially a start Isiekwe at 4 with Kruis at 5 and give Maro a rest... But then again they get a rest next weekend, so on the assumption Itoje Starts... who would be a coach ?!
Lots of options now

Potentially a team like

1. M Vunipola
2. George
3. Figallo
4. Itoje
5. Kruis
6. Rhodes
7. Burger
8. Wray
9. Wigglesworth
10.Farrell
11.Maitland
12.Barritt ©
13.Lozowski
14.Williams
15.Goode

Replacements
16.Brits
17.Barrington
18.Koch
19.Isiekwe
20.Cowan
21.Spencer
22.Taylor
23.Wyles

With Billy returning at the end of April (hopefully) Saracens could be in a great place come end of season!

TOKS (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 14:16
Quote:
Seany_Boy0511
Could potentially a start Isiekwe at 4 with Kruis at 5 and give Maro a rest... But then again they get a rest next weekend, so on the assumption Itoje Starts... who would be a coach ?!
Lots of options now

Potentially a team like

1. M Vunipola
2. George
3. Figallo
4. Itoje
5. Kruis
6. Rhodes
7. Burger
8. Wray
9. Wigglesworth
10.Farrell
11.Maitland
12.Barritt ©
13.Lozowski
14.Williams
15.Goode

Replacements
16.Brits
17.Barrington
18.Koch
19.Isiekwe
20.Cowan
21.Spencer
22.Taylor
23.Wyles

With Billy returning at the end of April (hopefully) Saracens could be in a great place come end of season!

I wonder how Exeter would cope against a first team?

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 14:35
It would be fantastic to play them at HQ with everybody fit & rested smiling smiley

European champions 2016 & 2017

TOKS (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 14:40
And of course, were Saracens to win, PRL would have to re-schedule the final for an international window so that Exeter retained their customary advantage smiling smiley

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
12 April, 2018 14:51
Ha ha smiling smiley

European champions 2016 & 2017

beastieboy (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 08:51
Wouldn't you like to rest a few more of those guys for the end of season finals? Don't want Billy V returning too soon do we! That's a hell of a team, hope you can put similar out against Exeter at Twickenham.

King Zak (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 09:00
It would be nice if Vailanu was available this week too

Nous sommes l'armée noir et rouge !

TOKS (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 10:04
Quote:
beastieboy
Wouldn't you like to rest a few more of those guys for the end of season finals? Don't want Billy V returning too soon do we! That's a hell of a team, hope you can put similar out against Exeter at Twickenham.

Will you be in attendance, dear boy? Always good to welcome the Bath faithful.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 11:24
As Brad B had to leave the field early and for once we have plenty of centres I don't think it beyond the bounds of possibility he might be rested this week. That would give him 3 full weeks between matches for his face to repair fully.

He'll probably play smiling smiley

viewfromthe22 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 11:27
Our West country cousins are running a score prediction thread. There was a suggestion we might go all out to secure the TBP then coast the 2nd half. This was the response.

"Not sure I've ever seen Sarries coast - once they have you by the throat they start to have fun".

The predicted score I like the most was;

"I think it will be the same as the date:

Bath 14, Saracens 2018".

Clearly sense of humour alive and well over the Avon

beastieboy (IP Logged)
13 April, 2018 16:13
Sorry TOKS, one humiliation in London this month is enough for me, thanks.

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
14 April, 2018 08:15
If we face Exeter in the final, PRL will discover that we haven't rested our players enough and bar most of our first team!

£676.97 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2017.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net