rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
HE WHO CONQUERS HIMSELF IS THE MIGHTIEST WARRIOR

Latest: GLASGOW WARRIORS 3:13 SARACENS
Next: Saracens v Lyon Sat 20th Oct, 17.30 Allianz,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Lyon, Sat 20th Oct 17.15 BT Sport 2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Semi-Final Tickets - caution
SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
10 May, 2018 08:02
Hello there.

Just a quick heads-up re semi-final tickets. If you bought your tickets online through the ticket hub then you have almost certainly been over-charged (if you were in a seat affected by next seasons price rises as the price is based on that) I'd suggest that you contact supporter services and ask to be charged at the current (pro rata) ST rate and cancel the previous payment BUT be very careful when doing so.
Supporter services were very helpful once I pointed this out but we did end up in a mix up where someone elses paid for tickets were almost cancelled so I could pay for them at the lower rate. I am not sure quite how that happened but if I had been paying less attention it could have been a bit of a pain for the other STH when they turned up for the game.

All the best.

Re: Semi-Final Tickets - caution
allianzisy (IP Logged)
10 May, 2018 10:24
could they not have credit you back the amount overcharged?

Rupes (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 09:54
So they have started selling tickets for this season at next season's prices?! That's amateur hour if that's the case.

I know Supporters Services are helpful etc..., but they shouldn't need to even be contacted. The marketing / ticketing operations at the club are a complete shambles in my view, have been for ages and show no sign of changing. VERY successful and professional operation on the pitch, couldn't be any more amateur off it. Strange.

whyisitnevereasy (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 11:58
Another point... I didn't realise I still had 26.50 in my Sarries account until the office told me, so ended up just spending a tenner on my semi final ticket. Might be worth asking the question if you haven't phoned up yet if you still have credit to spend.

The ship may now enter harbour negative oilskins

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2018 12:00 by whyisitnevereasy.

RobB (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 15:35
I've got 30 in my rugby4rewards account but it does not show up on the Sarries system. The outcome is that I have just had to pay the full amount and await a refund!

Didn't want to take the gamble it would get sorted before the deadline and I lost my seats to some pest.

McSaracens (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 16:05
A ticketing shambles at Sarries as ever......

The whole ticketing team top to bottom is truly dreadful.

I believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it. - Nils Mordt

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 16:36
Just to share the good as well as the not so good. My tickets arrived this morning so I am all set for the semi-finals with tickets paid for at the correct price.

Harrow Sarrie (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 17:01
Tickets arrived? I was charged for the privilege of print at home...

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 17:21
I think it's because I paid over the phone in the end?

whyisitnevereasy (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 17:45
Quote:
SarrieSaint
I think it's because I paid over the phone in the end?

Agreed... it took about 6 attempts on the phone but Howard?? was a top man ...pointed out I still had funds in my rewards for rugby..offered me print at home I declined, so ticket arriving via post. Much easier than the on line option........if you are lucky enough to get through.

The ship may now enter harbour negative oilskins

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
11 May, 2018 19:43
Again have to report a positive experience. I left a message as I couldn't get through (this was last friday) I was called back on Tuesday morning but was too busy to talk so agreed a callback which they did within about half an hour of the time I'd suggested they could get hold of me. So whilst some things are not working so well there are people doing a good job out there too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net