rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
WHERE THERE'S A WYLES THERE'S A WAY!

Latest: SARACENS 31 ; 25 SALE SHARKS
Next: Leicester Tigers v Saracens Sun 25th Nov, 15.00 Welford rd, PRC,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Leicester Tigers v Saracens, Sun 25th Nov 15.00 BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Aviva premiership player of the year
Steve Robo (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 09:36
Odd choices, take your pick

Faf de Klerk
Danny Cipriani
Nicky Goneva
Don Armand
Jamie Gibson

Can think of a lot better players that stood out, altough have been impressed with FdK and NG, this season and not just Saracens

Re: Aviva premiership player of the year
Jacques Burger (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 09:55
Cips or Goneva for me.

If I had to pick, would probably go for Goneva - some important performances for Newcastle - and a great feat for them to get in the top 4.

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 10:19
Simmonds, the Chiefs fly-half, but I suppose he is being saved for the youngster or newcomer award.

676.97 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2017.

duchessmalfi (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 12:19
I actually think Jamie Gibson deserves to be on the list, has been pretty outstanding in what has been an awful season for Saints. Goneva for me though.

John Tee (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 12:48
I love watching Cips and hope he gets it from that shortlist but WLR has been Wasps best performer this season and up there every week.
I cant see for the life of me who has had a more stand out season.

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 14:52
Is that with both your eyes open JT?(Sm151)

John Tee (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 15:56
Kind of.. Lol. I wouldn't have a problem with him getting it. I think Faf has been hugely influential at Sale though.
I guess it comes down to who has done most to get their team going and Cips would figure in that too.
But I voted for WLR as Wasps player of the year so maybe I've just shot my argument down...lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net