rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SEVENS SQUAD -
1st SILVERWARE OF THE SEASON!

Latest: EXETER CHIEFS 10:27 SARACENS (Aviva Premiership Final)
Next: Bedford Blues v Saracens Sat 18th Aug Goldington Rd,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Aviva Premiership dream team
Steve Robo (IP Logged)
27 May, 2018 20:19
In yesterdays match programme was the BT dream team - No Sarries.
In the rugby paper today their dream team only had Mako and Goode, after another article criticising the programmes BT dream team
Obviously picked before the final result, quite laughable really

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/05/2018 23:09 by Steve Robo.

Re: Aviva Premiership dream team
Convex Hull (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 06:30
If the "BT Dream Team" has no Saracens, then I guess it is reasonable to conclude that the England team that played against the Barbarians is, give or take, the best England team that EJ can field.

Regardez mon visage. Suis-je bovvered?

AlanE (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 06:54
Quote:
Convex Hull
If the "BT Dream Team" has no Saracens, then I guess it is reasonable to conclude that the England team that played against the Barbarians is, give or take, the best England team that EJ can field.

Lol - what a disaster that was.

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

F-F-F-FEZ (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 07:22
Quote:
AlanE
Quote:
Convex Hull

Not really, a certain Chris Ashton, once of this parish, scored 3 tries (Sm60)

AlanE (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 07:29
Quote:
F-F-F-FEZ
Quote:
AlanE
Quote:
Convex Hull

Not really, a certain Chris Ashton, once of this parish, scored 3 tries (Sm60)

Absolutely - the one bright spot (even if he was gifted the first).

What I had in mind is 1) even as a non-capped match it is another stain on Eddie's record for England and 2)despite all the commentators saying 'what a wonderful advert' and 'how the crowd have been entertained by all the tries', I thought it was absolute rubbish (Ashy, Radradra and Vito apart).

BTW: Semi Radradra.....what would it be like if he were a whole one. (OK-IWGMC)

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
28 May, 2018 07:39
Realistically though these dream teams are just opinions, obviousl if we decided to do our own dream team it would be full of Sarries players and maybe a few Exeter and wasps players for good measure... But if we are being fair to all teams then limit it to a maximum of 5 playera from one club in the 23 and it would be interesting to see a few peoples opinions on their dream team

28 May, 2018 17:04
If there were a match of 'Best of the Premiership' versus 'The Best of the Top 14' or 'Best of the Pro 14', who would be in that ?

I very much doubt no Sarries players. Probably 8 or 9.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net