rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
BOYS ON TOP!

Latest: SARACENS 29 : 6 WASPS
Next: Saracens v Cardiff Blues Sun 9th Dec, 13.00 Allianz, EPCR,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Cardiff Blues, Sun 9th Dec 12.30 BT Sport 3

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Podcast updates
nedrichards (IP Logged)
18 June, 2018 08:11
A couple of fascinating 'sarries adjacent' interviews on the 'Rugby Dungeon' podcast these last couple of weeks with Brendan Venter and Jim Hamilton. Well worth a listen.

Re: Podcast updates
JO'G (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 11:32
The Jim Hamilton one is excellent - and explains why he didn't join London Irish for that swansong season with Petrus

nedrichards (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 11:35
Agreed. I thought his points on Second Row play with Maro, Nick and to an extent Joel were very interesting as well.

I wasn't aware that one of the putative subjects of the 'night of the long knives' had talked their way out of it either! I wonder who that was...

AlanE (IP Logged)
19 June, 2018 17:24
Quote:
nedrichards
Agreed. I thought his points on Second Row play with Maro, Nick and to an extent Joel were very interesting as well.
I wasn't aware that one of the putative subjects of the 'night of the long knives' had talked their way out of it either! I wonder who that was...

Kevin Sorrell?

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

warwick5763 (IP Logged)
27 June, 2018 10:12
Thanks Ned. I didn't even know about this podcast. I enjoyed Big Jim. I usually only listen to Brian Moore and I skip half of that anyway.

SouthLondonSarrie (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 08:44
Morning all,

Quite random but listening to the love island podcast this morning by Tim and Jb, the guys who do egg chasers and Rugby Dungeon (I know I watch Love Island, guilty pleasure) and half way through they got a text telling them where Chris Ashton was going, and apparently it is not Sale as expected. They said tune in on Friday to find out where. Surely it wouldn't be back to Sarries with the riches we have already on the wings... Fingers crossd

Roger G (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 09:22
Quote:
SouthLondonSarrie
Morning all,
Quite random but listening to the love island podcast this morning by Tim and Jb, the guys who do egg chasers and Rugby Dungeon (I know I watch Love Island, guilty pleasure) and half way through they got a text telling them where Chris Ashton was going, and apparently it is not Sale as expected. They said tune in on Friday to find out where. Surely it wouldn't be back to Sarries with the riches we have already on the wings... Fingers crossd

I doubt it would be us after what Nigel Wray said about the impossibility of Brits coming back due to squad (and salaries) already being finalised for next season, with no room for extras...unless something's been going on behind the scenes for some time.

Sara'sman (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 11:03
Bear Bristol's my favourite. And no, I've never seen Love Island.

Duncan96 (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 11:38
We’d all have him back wouldn’t we and I suspect the coaches would as well. But I bet we’ve spent up to the wage cap limit with legally binding contracts in place. Impossible to take him therefore

Roger G (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 11:56
Quote:
Sara'sman
Bear Bristol's my favourite. And no, I've never seen Love Island.

I've never seen it either but I assumed Bear Bristols featured in Love Island. (Sm100)

Rupes (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 18:09
surely that's an instruction on Love Island?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net