rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
SARRIES ARE REMAINERS!

Latest: CARDIFF BLUES 14:26 SARACENS
Next: Exeter Chiefs v Saracens Sat 22nd Dec, 15.00 Sandy Park, EPCR,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Exeter Chiefs v Saracens, Sat 22nd Dec 14.30 BT Sport 2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Falcons away travel
Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
18 July, 2018 19:19
Anyone travelling through/via Euston to Kings cross for travel to Newcastle on Sept 1st/2nd please note the station will be closed all weekend
There are no trains operating from Watford into Euston on overground

European champions 2016 & 2017

Re: Falcons away travel
Old Curmudgeon (IP Logged)
30 July, 2018 06:31
Thank you for that Highbury,

Looking at the cost of train travel, the rigmarole of getting to and from airports, flight and parking prices, it seems as if the only way is back to the motorways as will be the case for Cardiff and Glasgow.

Rolls (IP Logged)
30 July, 2018 09:44
Mrs Rolls and I are taking the 08.50ish train from KC to Newcastle then the 19.00ish train back, bit of a slog but hey-ho. We once did the day trip from Stanstead when there were flights, the thought of dragging down the A1 by car on a Sunday evening fills me with horror Iím afraid, see you all there however you choose to travel.

chris87 (IP Logged)
30 July, 2018 13:40
Quote:
Old Curmudgeon
Looking at the cost of train travel, the rigmarole of getting to and from airports, flight and parking prices, it seems as if the only way is back to the motorways as will be the case for Cardiff and Glasgow.

When the Champions Cup final was in Edinburgh I did a coach to Glasgow from London (I got a place to stay East of Glasgow and then did a return train to the game as it was the cheapest option).

It is a 10-12 hour your coach trip (We broke down on the way there) however for the price it cost me I couldnít complain about it.

I am also aware that you can get return flights from £40 in October.

Bboonie (IP Logged)
30 July, 2018 14:30
Rolls, on the same train out bound.

Be seeing you.

XXX

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
30 July, 2018 14:33
Quote:
Old Curmudgeon

OC we are getting 08-43 up from kings cross & 20-00 back its £55 return with a railcard
Worth noting you can pick up Newcastle-bound trains from Stevenage

European champions 2016 & 2017

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net