rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
FORGIVING US OUR SINS!

Latest: NORTHAMPTON SAINTS 27 : 38 SARACENS
Next: Saracens v Gloucester Rugby Sun 23rd Sep, 15.00 Allianz,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Gloucester Rugby, Sun 23rd Sept BT Sport

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Season Tickets
GerryK (IP Logged)
23 August, 2018 08:30
Does anyone know when the Season Tickets will be issued for the coming season?

Thanks

Re: Season Tickets
maynas (IP Logged)
23 August, 2018 13:29
usually you use your card from the previous year. If you are a new holder I guess you will be sent it in good time, otherwise ring up.

LutonS (IP Logged)
24 August, 2018 08:26
I believe (from Facebook posts), that cards are being re-issued this season and will be posted out before the end of August.

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
24 August, 2018 11:25
Yes you are correct LS
When you actually think how many people have relocated new cards are necessary

European champions 2016 & 2017

Roger G (IP Logged)
24 August, 2018 13:07
I'd be quite happy if they didn't....then I could carry on sitting in my re-categorised seats for a sensible price. After all nobody else has bought those seats yet!

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
28 August, 2018 17:34
Spoke to the ticket office today.

The new season tickets are being posted out on Friday this week (31st).

If you are going to the Storm game v Exeter on Monday night (3rd) don't forget your new season ticket to gain free entry!

maynas (IP Logged)
01 September, 2018 22:58
Taking my new season ticket to Monday’s game would be a clever act as it hasn’t yet arrived! So much for 1st class post or are they saving money....?

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 00:04
Ours haven't arrived yet either. Apparently there has been a message via Twitter to bring last season's tickets on Monday instead.

Doesn't really help any new season ticket holders (if there are any smiling smiley ) does it?

Why the hell do they always leave it to the last minute to send them out. I really don't understand it.

PhillFez (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 08:47
Mine's not arrived either and no email to say bring the old ticket on Monday - not everyone is on Trump's favourite social media! No email over the car parking either, the whole the whole communication system for supporters is failing.

Adey (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 12:10
Could we use the same thread from the previous season next year instead of starting another one at the same time every year.?!

Dave L (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 16:24
I was informed by ticket office (by e-mail) that season tickets are being sent out Friday 31st August, by 1st class mail.

PhillFez (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 16:33
Wow try from 14 men(Sm91)

AP (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 20:39
The parking season ticket was confirmed some weeks ago and is available to download and print - I'd better check that it works before the weekend.

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

winnie10 (IP Logged)
02 September, 2018 23:39
I would double check on the parking ST. I objected to having to pay 50p to print at home so I called the ticket office to pay for it and they said that was a mistake and that there was no print at home option and that they would be sent out in time for the first home game. Haven’t seen anything yet though.

villagesarrie (IP Logged)
03 September, 2018 07:19
We haven't seen anything for the parking either.

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
03 September, 2018 11:31
Just posted this on Storm thread!!

Just had email apologising for ST not yet sent. If we wish to go this evening 'enter Gate A where Saracens staff will be on hand'.

If ST has not arrived by Thursday 'please do not hesitate to contact us'!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant!!!!

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
03 September, 2018 11:31
Update..........

Season tickets were NOT posted out last week as previously advised.

From the club:-

"We wanted to provide you with an update on the dispatch of 2018/19 season tickets as we look ahead to the first home game of the season on Saturday against Bristol Bears.

We are sorry that you have not received your season ticket as you would have expected. The decision was made to use a new fulfilment house this season for the postage process. However, due to unforeseen circumstances that we were not made aware of until late on Friday evening, the planned postage did not take place last week. We have been assured that the tickets will be posted from today by first class post.

We apologise for the delay. If you have not received your ticket by first post on Thursday please do not hesitate to contact us.

For those supporters who wish to attend tonight’s Saracens Storm game against Exeter Braves please visit Allianz Park and enter via Gate A where members of Saracens staff will be on hand."

whyisitnevereasy (IP Logged)
03 September, 2018 12:17
Should take all of 5 minutes to get everyone's season tickets in the post....... and that icludes licking the stamps.
(sarcasm).

The ship may now enter harbour negative oilskins

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2018 12:18 by whyisitnevereasy.

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
03 September, 2018 14:13
Quote:
whyisitnevereasy
Should take all of 5 minutes to get everyone's season tickets in the post....... and that icludes licking the stamps.
(sarcasm).

And taste better tban some of the beers sold!!

03 September, 2018 14:54
Quote:
Dave Berko
Quote:
whyisitnevereasy
(sarcasm).

And taste better tban some of the beers sold!!

You always seem to be enjoying your tipple whenever I see you Dave..... but then again you are normally well past the point of caring. See you Saturday mate ...the 1st ones on me.

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
03 September, 2018 15:15
Not going tonight Greg?

03 September, 2018 16:02
Normally would say yes but working tonight@!!

AP (IP Logged)
04 September, 2018 09:54
Parking tickets thudded on to the doormat this morning, but no season tickets yet!

There are 15 parking vouchers rather than 16 - the "missing" one is for our home game against Quins in March which I guess will be a big stadium game somewhere yet to be decided.

TimH (IP Logged)
04 September, 2018 10:02
I am little confused as to why people are so het up about this? They will arrive by the first game. Nobody needs to worry.

Stumpy7780 (IP Logged)
04 September, 2018 10:11
Quote:
TimH
I am little confused as to why people are so het up about this? They will arrive by the first game. Nobody needs to worry.
I admire your optimism but this wouldn’t be the first time tickets sent out by the club have not arrived on time. Look at the debacle that occurred at the last game hosted at Wembley.

AP (IP Logged)
04 September, 2018 11:38
Some of us like to be able to hand over their tickets to their holders in advance of the game so that our loved ones' habitual arrival five minutes after kick off does not inconvenience us!

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
04 September, 2018 11:52
Quote:
TimH

The first game was last night! And no season tickets had arrived. So the club had to resort to Tweeting messages about what to do. In the end it just looked like people were walking through the gate with no attempt to verify tickets at all.

It's just a shambles with no excuses.

Innings (IP Logged)
04 September, 2018 12:12
Just be grateful that whoever runs the ticketing, in every aspect, has nothing to do with the playing side. This way beyond the far side of incompetence. I do like the fact that Sarries employ a 'fulfilment house' - their description - to achieve this level of uselessness.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
04 September, 2018 12:50
Maybe there’s been a sudden surge of platinum seats sold,delaying the distribution?? smiling smiley

European champions 2016 & 2017

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
04 September, 2018 13:09
E4 and E6 for Bristol were still looking a bit thin last night but tbf to the powers that be the rest of the East stand seemed relatively well sold?

AB (IP Logged)
04 September, 2018 16:10
season ticket arrived today

villagesarrie (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 11:17
And ours (in a smart wallet) plus parking tickets - much happier now we have the physical tickets in our hands.

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 15:41
Still nowt!!

Westrock (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 16:03
Arrived today

london pride (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 16:25
Still waiting for my 2 STs, but I'm confident they will be here by...the home game against Exeter.

05 September, 2018 17:05
Quote:
Dave Berko
Still nowt!!

Me neither Dave, Hope it doesn't get lost in the Christmas post.

GerryK (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 17:19
mine arrived today, so can relax now

Mac L (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 19:25
One out of two have arrived

AP (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 20:47
Quote:
Mac L
One out of two have arrived

Have you checked they ae not stuck together?

Mine arived today - joy! The season has truly begun.

PhillFez (IP Logged)
05 September, 2018 22:11
So I can park at the ground but can't get into the stadium! Only half of the package. Intolerable disregard of members. Probably my last season enough is enough.

AlanE (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 09:13
Arrived yesterday (Wednesday) - in an expensive and unnecessary wallet and Jiffy bag.

I was 17 miles from Graybridge before I was caught by the school leopard

06 September, 2018 10:48
Wait over................ as opposed to over weight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2018 10:50 by whyisitnevereasy.

daz_71 (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 10:49
So thank you Saracens! You have nearly doubled my season ticket price and then you have the entire off season to sort out the new season tickets but decide to send them out a few days before the first game. I've still not received mine - but hey I'm only a gold season ticket holder (now)!

How can a club who are so supremely professional on the pitch be such amateurs off it? It's a good job the administration staff don't earn us points!

I know a good few of you will jump on this and say what a good job the ticket office do but I simply haven't seen it and I've said it on other threads about the season ticket price increases but the club simply doesn't give 2 @#$%& about the supporters. I'm getting sick of it!

Sara'sman (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 11:09
daz - I've nothing but praise for the staff I speak to. I'm not a STH but when I ordered my tickets for the first couple of games (arrived Tuesday) I made a point of saying that I hoped that the furore had died down and that the excellent front of house staff understood that although they were probably in the line of fire, the anger was not directed at them. The reply was illuminating - "we understand that thanks, in fact I've just been on the end of a 20 minute rant from a customer who ended with that very point!".

I hope we can all separate the generally excellent service we get from the ticket office staff from the debacle and obscurity that is their unaccountable overlords.

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 11:57
Quote:
whyisitnevereasy

Sarries 'Admin' doing 'my nut in' now you are Greg!!!!!!!!

nicsue (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 12:19
Quote:
AlanE
Arrived yesterday (Wednesday) - in an expensive and unnecessary wallet and Jiffy bag.

Same for us. Could have taken a couple of quid off of each ticket price by posting in an ordinary envelope with a simple letter printed on ordinary paper, with the advertising printed on the back. Just saying.

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 14:34
Got it at last. Agree re packaging - bizarre.

sutton_sarrie (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 15:33
Our season tickets and car parking tickets both arrived yesterday, I didn't really fancy call Saracens late this afternoon / tomorrow.

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 15:41
Quote:
Dave Berko
Quote:
whyisitnevereasy

Sarries 'Admin' doing 'my nut in' now you are Greg!!!!!!!!

Nut feeling better Greg!!

06 September, 2018 15:48
Nut and blood pressure both back to normal until 1500 Saturday Dave.....

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net