rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
WHERE THERE'S A WYLES THERE'S A WAY!

Latest: SARACENS 31 ; 25 SALE SHARKS
Next: Leicester Tigers v Saracens Sun 25th Nov, 15.00 Welford rd, PRC,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Leicester Tigers v Saracens, Sun 25th Nov 15.00 BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Season Tickets
06 September, 2018 17:55
Spare a thought for me Melv, Iím stuck here in Zante, so will have to listen onít internets.

"Darkness washed over the Dude - Darker than a black steer's tookus on a moonless prairie night. There was no bottom."

whyisitnevereasy (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 19:15
Quote:
Vodka and Gin Graham
Spare a thought for me Melv, Iím stuck here in Zante, so will have to listen onít internets.
Enjoy Rob, I will have a couple for you in The Bridge beforehand... and another couple during, and maybe even a couple more after.

The ship may now enter harbour negative oilskins

PhillFez (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 21:27
Finally 48 hours before KO a ticket the club has had the funds for months.
This is a professional sport which has to make money, is the story over ticket prices but the ticket service is strictly amateur. If the players were the same we'd be two leagues down.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER SARACENS ADMINISTRATION!

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
07 September, 2018 07:28
Still not got mine....

Going down the paper ticket route for Saturday...

JO'G (IP Logged)
07 September, 2018 11:13
a padded envelope with saracens logo arrived this morning - assume its my ticket

Garp285 (IP Logged)
07 September, 2018 14:18
Interesting to see that on the letter accompanying my ST it states that the season ticket is for 16 games - 15 at AzP and a "big game" (can't remember the exact wording !!) in March 19. From what I can see, we have two home Prem fixtures in March, Saints on the 2nd and Quins on the 23rd, both currently showing as AzP on the fixture list. So, presumably, Quins at Olympic Stadium again??

McSaracens (IP Logged)
07 September, 2018 19:53
Still no ticket at my end! Guess a queue at the ticket office awaits me tomorrow morning!

ďI believe it might have been said before, but there is something special happening at Saracens, and I want to be part of it.Ē - Nils Mordt

nedrichards (IP Logged)
07 September, 2018 20:51
Re: the big game. There's three stadiums I can think of that we might want:

* Olympic
* Spurs new stadium (possibly the artificial NFL pitch? although that may not be World Rugby certified)
* Wembley

Of the latter two, one isn't finished yet and seemingly isn't as close as they say it is and the other is having it's usage extended by the week due to the problems with the former so I can see why the club are being very cautious about overpromising anything.

Waldo (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 07:10
I really hope the "Big Game" isn't Quins again !I'd like to play them at AzP in the premiership for a change .

But I'm sure it will be !

AP (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 07:55
In the booklet of 15 parking vouchers, the missing one is for the Quins game, so Quins it is

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

GerryK (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 10:03
Anywhere provided,it isn't the Olympic park again

colinmiddx (IP Logged)
08 September, 2018 21:37
Unless Spurs are up and running it will be the Olympic stadium.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net