rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
WHERE THERE'S A WYLES THERE'S A WAY!

Latest: SARACENS 31 ; 25 SALE SHARKS
Next: Leicester Tigers v Saracens Sun 25th Nov, 15.00 Welford rd, PRC,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Leicester Tigers v Saracens, Sun 25th Nov 15.00 BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

User Profiles?
whyisitnevereasy (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 14:10
It would seem a few of the regular posters on here have changed their user names Sarries David was until recently david@sarries,Waldo showed up as Waldofez, MacL is now mac68,Amersham Paul was simply AP, and AB is now saracenman,( to name a few) is this a glitch or are posters simply coincidentally renaming themselves.

The ship may now enter harbour negative oilskins

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2018 14:12 by whyisitnevereasy.

Re: User Profiles?
Waldo (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 14:24
Looks like user names are showing up rather than profile nicknames if yours are one and the same you wouldn't notice

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 14:26
I have noticed that too. However I think the answer is that in your Profile there is both a Username and a Nickname. If they are the same, then clearly that name is always displayed. If however they are different then my guess is that some places are displaying the Username and some are displaying the Nickname.

For example the last poster on the Bristol Bears thread is currently Barty II when viewed in the Message List. However if you look at the last post in the thread the poster is named as mattjbartlett93.

If you can confirm that you do indeed have a different Username and Nickname Matt/Barty then there's your answer.

I can't fix it though! Possible a code revision when the bold text issue was sorted?

Barty II (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 17:03
Didn't realise I had an alter ego but as its showing up for me too I'd say you're spot on.

Damnit, I've been rumbled!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2018 17:04 by Barty II.

Darraghgirl (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 19:21
I will try and find out and get back to you

Roger G (IP Logged)
06 September, 2018 19:45
The Falcons board had a similar problem a few days ago which I think they've fixed. Could maybe get some advice from their mods.

BACK TO BLACK (IP Logged)
09 September, 2018 16:32
I (F-F-F-FEZ) had to re-register as I couldn't access the site. Now not being a savvy IT chap this was a major exercise. I am now Back to Black but think I also still have F-F-F-FEZ somehow. I also have to fill out the eternally irritating reCAPTCHA puzzles to prove I'm not a bleedin robot (Sm106)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net