rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
HE WHO CONQUERS HIMSELF IS THE MIGHTIEST WARRIOR

Latest: GLASGOW WARRIORS 3:13 SARACENS
Next: Saracens v Lyon Sat 20th Oct, 17.30 Allianz,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Lyon, Sat 20th Oct 17.15 BT Sport 2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA

Sarries Fan Survey
Barty II (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 08:47
The Fish

Plugged as an opportunity to win a signed shirt but might be another way to air your grievances about season ticket prices / communication etc and have them read/ignored by the club.

Re: Sarries Fan Survey
#wolfpack (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 09:37
Please could everyone request the end to the music being played during every single stoppage? After tries and one rendition of Sweet Caroline is enough.
We don't need music randomly before a scrum in the 32nd minute.

Waldo (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 11:36
One question was about how they can improve the match day experience I put - just put back what you have taken away is a good start - Phone Charging Points _ the ability to pre-order half time drinks - The man of the match presentation in the Olympic bar.

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 15:53
Quote:
Waldo
One question was about how they can improve the match day experience I put - just put back what you have taken away is a good start - Phone Charging Points _ the ability to pre-order half time drinks - The man of the match presentation in the Olympic bar.

Agree Waldo,I said that too.....and a decent band like they first had in the olympic bar ‘The Accidentals’ I think they were called?!
Leave beer the same too........I have really had enough of ****** craft beer & ‘pulled pork’ at food outlets!! smiling smiley

Adey (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 15:54
Also worth noting that there’s a question about how you keep up with the latest news about Saracens. I ticked the other box and put this website address in. Partly because I do, but if enough other people do the same they might have a look on here and see what fans are regularly talking/ complaining about.

Rupes (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 16:11
So - this is classic Two Circles territory. All I would urge is for people to be honest; as Adey alludes to above, nothing will be considered for change unless it is raised as an issue.

The survey itself isn't without flaws by the way. If I was being picky, then the question which asks you "Which Saracens twitter handle do you follow?" doesn't have a "None" option. There are others, but let's see what Two Circles come up with out of this.

Bboonie (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 16:19
Rupes.

My pet hate is 'issues'.

They're PROBLEMS!

I'm an issue (from my parents), a newspaper in an issue,
..... Etc

Bboonie xxxx

Jim 55 (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 16:45
Quote:
Bboonie
Rupes.
My pet hate is 'issues'.

They're PROBLEMS!

I'm an issue (from my parents), a newspaper in an issue,
..... Etc

Bboonie xxxx

Quite right, PC expressions are all terribly nice but they cover up problems!

mfc (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 16:46
I asked for more craft beers, a range of small batch gins and a range of canapés

london pride (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 16:56
Just finished it. It was my first chance of giving my opinion of things, and sorry to say lost it a bit, including saying I felt sorry for the ticketing staff who had to take the flak from angry S/T holders whilst who ever was responsible was hiding behind their desk in their warm office. Still there you go, waiting for them to cart me off to the Tower.

Jim 55 (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 16:57
Does anybody know of any healthy foods, bearing in mind the state of the nation today, that are available at AzP today?

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 17:01
Quote:
Jim 55
Does anybody know of any healthy foods, bearing in mind the state of the nation today, that are available at AzP today?

The mini-donuts are pretty healthy because they're small and there's no calories in the bit where the holes are ... serious answer, pizza? not sure if the burger places offer a veggie option. It's certainly not the place to go for your Kale smoothie on a saturday afternoon surprisingly enough.

Jim 55 (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 17:01
[quote london pride]Just finished it. It was my first chance of giving my opinion of things, and sorry to say lost it a bit, including saying I felt sorry for the ticketing staff who had to take the flak from angry S/T holders whilst who ever was responsible was hiding behind their desk in their warm office. Still there you go, waiting for them to cart me off to the Tower.[/quote

I know it’s sacrilege but the name you’re looking for is Nigel Wray. None of this would have happened without his express approval.

04 October, 2018 18:19
Quote:
mfc
I asked for more craft beers, a range of small batch gins and a range of canapés
T*RT!!

European champions 2016 & 2017

london pride (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 18:37
And twisted Tubes.They were great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2018 18:38 by london pride.

04 October, 2018 18:47
Quote:
london pride
And twisted Tubes.They were great.

Thought you’d bring them up.....bl**dy awful smiling smiley

European champions 2016 & 2017

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 12:09
Just given them both barrels.... Unless they know they cant do anything about how long term ticket holders have been treated this year. I told them I will continue to withhold my limited spending at the ground to off set the rise.

Also can we have a season where we don't have a kit change!

PhillFez (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 12:12
Rupes, I guess by leaving the social media answers blank it is the equivalent of 'none of the above'.
Made myself clear about being disenfranchised from the club by the poor treatment of ST holders.

BigBri (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 13:17
Quote:
Waldo

Agreed about MOM presentation. Olympic bar has been dead but the weather obviously has been the main reason I guess.

Burning the Boards London Style

[images.google.co.uk]

Rupes (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 15:24
@PhillFez - yes to a point. But how do they know I didn't just miss the question? It's a detail thing, I know, but imagine if they knew for sure that 57% (I'm making this figure up) of the fan base had no engagement with the club via Twitter. Then they can look at other ways of engagement. As opposed to 57% of the fan base missing out the question for reasons unknown, which means they could continue trying to engage via Twitter with no success.

And @Bboonie I believe a Mea Culpa should be offered up. You are of course right; but when does an issue become an edition?

Will be very interesting to see the results of the survey, I wonder how much will be released into the public domain... (Sm115)

villagesarrie (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 17:09
Whinged about the incessant music at breaks in play, the cr*p treatment of ST holders, the huge queues for drinks and the lack of anything to eat that isn't fried (apart from the pizzas) - I don't want kale smoothies or hand woven noodles but it would be nice to have a good cup of really nice soup (although NOT basil & tomato) or something like that for a change - and the fact that the feel of the club is much more corporate entertainment than family now, unless you're part of one of the "clubs" within the club. Feeling quite good and unburdened now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net