rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
ANY WAY THE WIND BLOWS

Latest: SARACENS 51 : 25 CARDIFF BLUES
Next:Cardiff Blues v Saracens Sat 15th Dec, 13.00 Arms Park, EPCR,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Cardiff Blues v Saracens, Sat 15th Dec 12.30 BT Sport 2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Lyon vs Saracens
fezlad (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 10:23
Hi,

Does anyone know the best way to buy tickets for this? They are available through the LOU website at decent prices.

Or is it best to wait until Sarries release ours? When would this be?

Thanks

Re: Lyon vs Saracens
JO'G (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 10:27
i've found in the past that Saracens seem to add a fair wedge on to French tickets

however, if you want to sit with the other Sarries supporters you will need to buy in the UK, either from the club or SOT/SSA

personally I like sitting with other team's supporters so happy to buy direct

fezlad (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 10:39
thanks

will be nice to visit the other ground, and shouldn't be mayhem getting there like it was going to the Olympic for the final in 2016!

Graeme D (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 11:11
Quote:
JO'G
i've found in the past that Saracens seem to add a fair wedge on to French tickets
however, if you want to sit with the other Sarries supporters you will need to buy in the UK, either from the club or SOT/SSA

personally I like sitting with other team's supporters so happy to buy direct

For the ease of buying and sitting with fellow supporters its better to go through the official Saracens channels. The club need to add a certain amount on to cover admin and cover any potential exchange rate fluctuations, but in the context of an overseas trip this can't amount to much more than a beer or two in a French Cafe . The SSA tickets come through the club and they don't make any surplus on the sale to its members.

Graeme

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 14:29
I note that Glasgow tickets were never on sale via the Saracens ticketing site. When I enquired why not the reason given was dubious to say the least. I got mine elsewhere.

london pride (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 15:11
Quote:
GazzaFez
I note that Glasgow tickets were never on sale via the Saracens ticketing site. When I enquired why not the reason given was dubious to say the least. I got mine elsewhere.

I've been told because it's an away game, they don't put it on the Saracens ticketing site because they would have to have that particular stadiums seating plan,including walk ways,restricted views etc even for areas where they hav'nt got tickets for sale all down loaded onto Sarries site.
That said Sarries were selling tickets for the game,but in a very small area.If you wanted to buy them through a ticketing site in most cases you can go to the away clubs ticketing site.

Duncan96 (IP Logged)
04 October, 2018 17:25
I always buy away tickets through the SSA. Fantastic service. Ive heard SOT are good as well so why make it difficult?

primavesi (IP Logged)
05 October, 2018 09:12
Fezlad, first thing to say is that it is a big stadium (25,000) and while im sure it will be a decent crowd, there is no danger of it selling out so you have plenty of time.

As for where to get them from that is really personal preference. Sarries on Tour (SOT) have already confirmed they will get an allocation as will SSA. For domestic games SOT often manage to negotiate a very favorable group discount but I doubt that will apply for overseas games so it really makes little difference where you get them from.

If you are worried about paying too much buying from the club but still want to sit with sarries fans just wait until you know which blocks SSA and SOT have got and then buy directly from Lyon in one of those areas, or even wait and just buy on the day!

Its a shame the rubbish kickoff means there probably wont be a huge sarries contingent there - it could be the key match of the group.

BACK TO BLACK (IP Logged)
06 October, 2018 09:51
KO timing and date are rubbish primavesi so we're on the red eye straight to work on Monday from Lyon. Useful comments on tickets we'll probably sit avec les Lyonnais.

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 09:53
I believe JOG is on the red eye to London early monday morning.....lets hope he doesnt disturb his fellow tourists/roomies! smiling smiley

European champions 2016 & 2017

BACK TO BLACK (IP Logged)
07 October, 2018 17:13
Quote:
Highbury Saracen
I believe JOG is on the red eye to London early monday morning.....lets hope he doesnt disturb his fellow tourists/roomies! smiling smiley

My missus will be somewhat distraught if "roomie" is where it's at!!
Just went on to LOU and bought centre line e-tickets in Tribune Serfim for 40 EUR
Printed out and ink drying as I type. Can't wait. Rack up those escargots Jean Luc!!

villagesarrie (IP Logged)
08 October, 2018 11:05
Thought you had a good idea BTB and have just done the same thing. Great seats and all done. This trip is a birthday treat as my birthday falls the day after the match for me so hope the boys do a good job.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net