rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
A COMEDY OF ERRORS

Latest: SARACENS 34 ; 22 WORCESTER WARRIORS
Next: Saracens v Sale Sharks Sat 17th Nov, 13.00 Allianz, PRC,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Leicester Tigers v Saracens, Sun 25th Nov 15.00 BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

UP THE FRENCHMAN'S CREEK ON OUR LAST PADDLE
TheSaracens.com (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 17:42
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/10/2018 16:09 by Darraghgirl.

Re: UP THE FRENCHMAN'S CREEK ON OUR LAST PADDLE
TonyTaff (IP Logged)
17 October, 2018 20:34
Excellent preview DG. Stop doing so well, we don't want to discourage potential scribes!

Kairdiff were lucky to win - two interception tries.

My favourite French nurse tells me that Gill is still not fit, but she drinks a lot, so I will wait and see! Fearns looked good, though.

676.97 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2017.

Waldo (IP Logged)
18 October, 2018 05:22
Thank you DG - I was fearing we would have trouble putting a decent team out on Saturday but reading your article paints a better picture than I imagined

Barty II (IP Logged)
18 October, 2018 07:01
Top work DG. Would imagine either Hayden Thompson-Johnson-Robson-Svensson-Stringer (if he's fit?) or Christian Judge will be one of our bench props, with Lamositele. Titi seems to have been interchangeable at loosehead last season and tighthead this year, don't think we know which he's better at, so probably doesn't matter which of the other two joins him on the bench?

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
18 October, 2018 07:31
Great review. Can anyone remind me is Titi a TH who can play LH or a LH who was converted to a TH?

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
18 October, 2018 08:49
Quote:
SarrieSaint
Great review. Can anyone remind me is Titi a TH who can play LH or a LH who was converted to a TH?

Pretty sure he is a TH who can play LH Martin

European champions 2016 & 2017

Sara'sman (IP Logged)
18 October, 2018 09:18
I'd agree with HS. When he arrived he was more a 3, had a year trying out mainly at 1, more recently back to 3. I think he plays at 3 for the USA.

He can squat very low at TH (as does the impressive Judge), and with his experience has gained more knowledge of the dark arts than e.g. HT-S; he is not afraid to take his opponent to ground, or bore in on the hooker. He has surprised me a little so far this season at how well he has held up at TH. For me as a LH he struggles with his angle (perhaps due to his body shape?) and gives his opponent too easy a route to our hooker. Any props out there who could opine?

Good read again DG - thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net