rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
A COMEDY OF ERRORS

Latest: SARACENS 34 ; 22 WORCESTER WARRIORS
Next: Saracens v Sale Sharks Sat 17th Nov, 13.00 Allianz, PRC,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Leicester Tigers v Saracens, Sun 25th Nov 15.00 BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

England v All Blacks ...England team...
1876-Fez (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 12:46
.England starting XV

15 Elliot Daly (Wasps, 22 caps), 14 Chris Ashton (Sale Sharks, 40 caps), 13 Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 14 caps), 12 Ben Teo (Worcester Warriors, 14 caps), 11 Jonny May (Leicester Tigers, 38 caps), 10 Owen Farrell (Saracens, 62 caps) co-captain, 9 Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 78 caps), 1 Ben Moon (Exeter Chiefs, 1 cap), 2 Dylan Hartley (Northampton Saints, 94 caps) co-captain, 3 Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 14 caps), 4 Maro Itoje (Saracens, 23 caps), 5 George Kruis (Saracens, 26 caps), 6 Brad Shields (Wasps, 3 caps), 7 Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby, 6 caps), 8 Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons, 5 caps).

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Re: England v All Blacks ...England team...
Waldo (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 14:24
I would like to be proved wrong - but I believe it's too early in this published squads evolution for them to be an All Blacks beating side !

But never say never.

Convex Hull (IP Logged)
08 November, 2018 16:52
The 'cunning plan' was, if I recall correctly, to have a team capable of beating the ABs at this point of time, prior to the RWC.

That was certainly the case in 2002.

Regardez mon visage. Suis-je bovvered?

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 08:33
They wrote England off in 2012 and we nilled them at half time.

Mind you we did have Brad and Goode in that team.....

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 16:36
Quote:
Wayoutwest
They wrote England off in 2012 and we nilled them at half time.
Mind you we did have Brad and Goode in that team.....

I think both are even better players now. Oh well.

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 18:03
Why hasn't anyone posted the New Zealand team? I can't do so from this device (I tried! *).

It's also worthy of debate!

(*) Pished old editor struggles with new technology winking smiley

676.97 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2017.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2018 09:59 by TonyTaff.

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
09 November, 2018 19:22
Fill your boots!(Sm151)

New Zealand: 15 Damian McKenzie, 14 Ben Smith, 13 Jack Goodhue, 12 Sonny Bill Williams, 11 Rieko Ioane, 10 Beauden Barrett, 9 Aaron Smith, 1 Karl Tu'inukuafe, 2 Codie Taylor, 3 Owen Franks, 4 Sam Whitelock, 5 Brodie Retallick, 6 Liam Squire, 7 Ardie Savea, 8 Kieran Read (c).

Replacements: 16 Dane Coles, 17 Ofa Tu'ungafasi, 18 Nepo Laulala, 19 Scott Barrett, 20 Matt Todd, 21 TJ Perenara, 22 Richie Mo'unga, 23 Ryan Crotty.

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
10 November, 2018 10:02
Retallick and Coles return from injury. Suitable challenges for Maro and Jamie!

676.97 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2017.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net