rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
ANY WAY THE WIND BLOWS

Latest: SARACENS 51 : 25 CARDIFF BLUES
Next:Cardiff Blues v Saracens Sat 15th Dec, 13.00 Arms Park, EPCR,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Cardiff Blues v Saracens, Sat 15th Dec 12.30 BT Sport 2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Travelling to the Allianz
maire23 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 21:03
Hi all
Waspie in peace.
I just wondered how easy it is to get a taxi to and from Mill Hill Broadway station and how much roughly it costs?
I walk with a stick and get tired very easily so walking or getting the bus is out of the question.
Where would I need to go for a taxi after the game or am I better phoning one? Never been here before.
Thanks in advance smiling smiley

Re: Travelling to the Allianz
Darraghgirl (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 21:13
good question!
Most people use the free shuttle but that drops you about 10 mins walk away
My daughter got a taxi a couple of years ago - I don't think she had any problem finding one but no idea what it cost
You could try uber!

Duncan96 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 21:27
There is a mini cab office just outside the station. Not sure of the telephone number but there is one across the road which is 020 3637 8377. If you know when you arrive at the Broadway I would pre order to pick you up. Best guess £5 to £7 to go to Allianz Park. There are black cabs normally near the ground after the game but a lot of building work is going on so they may not be there. Why not arrange for the guy who drops you off to pick you up after? The alternative is to get Uber on your phone but I think organising a pick up will work better.

Good luck

maire23 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 21:29
Brilliant thank you smiling smiley Iím always a little nervous in new places but my mind is more at rest.

saracen1971 (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 22:24
There's always UBER... plenty in the area both pre and post..

paulglynn (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 22:59
The best way is to get the cab to drop you and pick uou up from gate A it is flat from there thr cost is from 5-7 pounds the phone number for the cabs by the station entrance is 0208 906 4444

AP (IP Logged)
30 November, 2018 23:55
The shuttle bus (free) is from right outside the station, so the question is whether you can make the walk at the other end?

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

Duncan96 (IP Logged)
01 December, 2018 08:28
If you decide to get the shuttle bus itís a 5 minute walk at the ground, 10 if you are slow. Itís all flat but there is a gravel path for 30 to 50 metres and some building work to navigate

maire23 (IP Logged)
01 December, 2018 09:33
I will bear the shuttle in mind smiling smiley I will see how I feel when I get there as my legs are quite sore today. Which bus stop does it go from please?

paulglynn (IP Logged)
01 December, 2018 09:56
The main one in the broadway outside wh smith jugst look for the pioneers in blue

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net