rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
NEWCASTLE HERE WE COME!!!!!!

Latest: SARACENS 32:16 MUNSTER
Next: WASPS v SARACENS
Sat 27th April, 16.30 Ricoh,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Wasps v Saracens Sat 27th April 16.15 BT Sport2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Wot no updates on the Wuss game? Are we already 50-0 down?
TonyTaff (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 15:42
Has everyone slit their wrists? winking smiley

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2018.

Re: Wot no updates on the Wuss game? Are we already 50-0 down?
Sarriebone (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 15:43
Not far off, far too many silly mistakes yet again

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 15:52
There could be a war whoop going on in the West rather than a rain dance.(Sm111)

Sarriebone (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 17:03
Ground out a result. Credit to Wuss, they really brought it today, but dare I say it I think today was a worse performance than last week.

BACK TO BLACK (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 17:04
Not the convincing bounce back from Exe loss/performance I was expecting!

OhMaroItoje (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 17:19
Worse performance than last week! We will be losing next week if we don’t improve

Rolls (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 18:06
One of the most frustrating wins I’ve ever seen, mostly just horrible. You could sense Faz’s frustration, unbelievable number of squandered try opportunities. Champagne moment definitely Strett’s try. I would love to hear the post match coaches analysis, Small, Alex and Sorrell will be screaming, what with Sharks stuffing Glaws at Kingsholm we could be in trouble next week. By the way was the touch kick from outside the 22 incorrectly given or did I misread it?

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 18:17
Credit to Wuss. Their attacking rugby and support play better than anything I've seen at Allianz Park all season.
Some of the Sarries forwards put in excellent shifts; Mako, Kruis and Skelton, Clark was great at the breakdown. The rest was a mess.

Where's Farrell's head at? when he's playing that poorly he needs to wind his neck in re criticising his teammates. Last 3 minutes with nothing to lose and the TBP to gain he twice kicked away Sarrries chances. Rubbish play and to common a theme in recent weeks.

Earl still not an 8 and Lozo not a 12.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 18:18
Quote:
Sarriebone
Ground out a result. Credit to Wuss, they really brought it today, but dare I say it I think today was a worse performance than last week.

Put it this way, you're on safe ground. That was a classic coulda, shoulda, woulda match. Let's be grateful for the 4 points and move on.

Unfortunately three players who had particularly poor games last week repeated the same stuff again this week.

I guess there's a fighting chance we might get Maro, Billy and Liam Williams all back next week which would be very nice. We definitely need to shake it up, a lot.

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 18:22
I still think we may have benefitted from the physicality of Tolofua & Vailanu in last couple of games......even though they have obviously upset Smally smiling smiley

European champions 2016 & 2017

cwrich (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 18:34
I think the touch was given as taken back in because the original wuss kick was outside 22 ... goodie took it quickly from inside 22!but I guess that still counts as taken back in ?

cwrich (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 18:47
When the day comes ... how are we going to replace Brad ? We are not the same team without him on the pitch

Surbiton Sarries (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 18:59
Backchatting the ref at the very first penalty wasn't the brightest of ideas.

The Bard (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 19:08
Absolutely dreadful first half from us. Owen looks badly in need of a rest, he has struggled since coming back from England. Think the pressure of the England captaincy and the tackling fuss may be catching up with him.
Our attack is looking really disjointed, probably doesn’t help having a few ball carriers missing.

SBFez (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 19:09
First half especially I thought we lacked any real physicality- whether that's a personnel thing or just a performance thing idk- but Mako seemed quiet compared to usual leaving it all on Skelton. I don't remember any big hits or powerful breaks from our guys.

Credit Worcester some of their attacking play was very good

maynas (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 19:40
Very poor performance, I had expected some reaction from the Exeter loss but Faz still yelling doesn’t do it. He needs to get s grip or we’ll be marching back 10 more often. Missing a restart and shouting doesn’t help much. Brad badly missed. Poor concentration put us 14-0 down, awful start. The win was never that secure and you always feared another lapse would let Worcester in again. They must be kicking themselves for not winning after that start. Is this the same mid season collapse as last year? Certainly hope not with Glasgow still to visit, would be great to book the home SF position in Europe but even Lyon would fancy their chances if we play like this.

Waldo (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 20:05
Too much figgy pudding ?

Poor game by our standards.

But credit to Warriors ( and their vocal fans in the east (Sm152))

They came to put us to the sword and almost succeded .

AB (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 20:14
I think that we must put everything into perspective. We have only lost one game n 23 and because we provide more internationals than any other clubs we are bound to struggle from time to time and some of pour players are suffering.

The other Premiership clubs would love to be in our position sitting proudly in top 2 and only Premiership club with a realistic chance of making the quarter finals and hopefully further.

The Premiership is very tough - look at Gloucester result today.

It will be very interesting tomorrow at Storm game versus Brstol (12.10 home kick off and on television) to see how Tolofua and Vailanu in particular perform? I was there last week and it was a great spectacle of really attacking rugby and we won at a canter.

The mark of a really great team is that we are still winning and the future is very bright.

Let's get behind the team and stop the negativity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/12/2018 20:15 by AB.

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 20:40
Quote:
SBFez
but Mako seemed quiet compared to usual leaving it all on Skelton.

For context Mako carried 17 times. 7 more carries than any other individual. Also played 70 minutes when obviously out on his feet. The guy is a legend.

Disagree AB. What's the point of a forum if not to discuss how a team is doing? A bit like Jones England the winning is papering over the teams not really being punished for playing systems and personnel that aren't working properly.

AB (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 20:49
Quote:
SarrieSaint
Quote:
SBFez
but Mako seemed quiet compared to usual leaving it all on Skelton.

For context Mako carried 17 times. 7 more carries than any other individual. Also played 70 minutes when obviously out on his feet. The guy is a legend.

Disagree AB. What's the point of a forum if not to discuss how a team is doing? A bit like Jones England the winning is papering over the teams not really being punished for playing systems and personnel that aren't working properly.

don't think the negative comments are a discussion that's all sme of the comments have a nasty tinge toi them. .It was very quietat nb times today and FYI Billy Vunipola was sitting just behind me in East Stand and going mad about the Worcester offsides. 'Brad, Jackson and Sanjay were also there albeit in section above Billy and likewise weren't happy with the performance and I have every confidence our coaching team will turn it around.

The Bard (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 21:18
So if the players didn’t think we played well, what is wrong with us agreeing with them?

Eric Browett (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 21:28
On the subject of Mako I fail to see why we constantly play him for 70+ mins in virtually every game he plays when we have a very good replacement in Barrington on the bench.

#wolfpack (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 21:56
Quote:
Eric Browett
On the subject of Mako I fail to see why we constantly play him for 70+ mins in virtually every game he plays when we have a very good replacement in Barrington on the bench.

Because he’s the only one who might get us over the gain line. No one else can do it.

Terrible terrible performance today.

I think it was summed up by the complete failure after Skelton got within 5 early in the second half. We had a 4 on 0 to the right, but screwed up the ruck and Spencer faffed about so that chance was gone. So we went left and Farrell chucked a stupid miss 5 pass to no one in particular. Awful.

Next week will be a struggle tbh, but I’d write it off and give them all a break. They look like they’re having a rubbish time out there.

LutonS (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 22:57
I just checked the table, despite being awful we are still 20 points clear of 5th place.

AB (IP Logged)
29 December, 2018 23:43
(Sm152)
Quote:
LutonS
I just checked the table, despite being awful we are still 20 points clear of 5th place.

OhMaroItoje (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 00:08
I think the atmosphere might have been one of the worst I’ve ever seen at Allianz Park. There was one moment in the first half where it was completely silent when it wasn’t even a kick. I know it’s hard to get excited about such a poor performance but it was like a library on occasions during the game. What surprises me is that 9700 is a larger crowd than usual yet it was nowhere near as noisy as it has been. I guess butchering so many try scoring opportunities is one of the reasons it felt so flat.

Convex Hull (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 00:36
Quote:
OhMaroItoje
I think the atmosphere might have been one of the worst I’ve ever seen at Allianz Park. There was one moment in the first half where it was completely silent when it wasn’t even a kick. I know it’s hard to get excited about such a poor performance but it was like a library on occasions during the game. What surprises me is that 9700 is a larger crowd than usual yet it was nowhere near as noisy as it has been. I guess butchering so many try scoring opportunities is one of the reasons it felt so flat.

For a variety of reasons, I haven't been to AP for quite a while. The atmosphere today reminded me of a Butlins Camp out of season. All the buzz and excitement that I remember from the time the club first moved to AP seems to have been dissipated.
Ed Griffiths was controversial, but he did make the place exciting. I saw him at one point today, running up the East Stand walkway, and longed that he was still involved.

As for the match, again quite a while since I have seen the team live and I was dumbfounded that so many international players could put in a performance that incorporated so many basic errors. I can't easily recall watching anything as bad as that first half, even during the 'dark age' when the team was labelled the perpetual underachievers.

Regardez mon visage. Suis-je bovvered?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 30/12/2018 07:22 by Convex Hull.

AB (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 08:20
Quote:
Convex Hull
Quote:
OhMaroItoje

For a variety of reasons, I haven't been to AP for quite a while. The atmosphere today reminded me of a Butlins Camp out of season. All the buzz and excitement that I remember from the time the club first moved to AP seems to have been dissipated.
Ed Griffiths was controversial, but he did make the place exciting. I saw him at one point today, running up the East Stand walkway, and longed that he was still involved.

As for the match, again quite a while since I have seen the team live and I was dumbfounded that so many international players could put in a performance that incorporated so many basic errors. I can't easily recall watching anything as bad as that first half, even during the 'dark age' when the team was labelled the perpetual underachievers.
Why is everyone so bleak? Get a grip we won the game and are sitting at the top of the table and only English club with a realistic chance of going further in Europe.
The Exeter supporters well and truly get behind their team and don't constantly carp. A real supporter supports and encourages the team not try to knock. Anyone would think we are facing relegation - look at Gloucester result yesterday - look at Wasps precarious position - the trouble is we have been the best team in England and possibly Europe in the last 5 years and our "fans" still criticise. Get behind and support

The Bard (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 08:40
We’ve rarely looked good in these type of games, but we got the job done and with Gloucester losing the table looks much better than it did at 3.15 yesterday!
And I don’t see that pointing out what hasn’t gone well in a match is ‘not supporting’ your team. I don’t think many people make more noise than I do at matches!

Convex Hull (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 09:00
Quote:
The Bard
We’ve rarely looked good in these type of games, but we got the job done and with Gloucester losing the table looks much better than it did at 3.15 yesterday!
And I don’t see that pointing out what hasn’t gone well in a match is ‘not supporting’ your team. I don’t think many people make more noise than I do at matches!

Likewise, I am embarrassing to sit near, such is my lack of self control. But I have been watching and playing rugby since Dickie Jeeps was England SH. Yesterday's first half performance was a shocker, maybe they are all worn out, but it is no sin for me to voice an opinion.

In most endeavours recognising a problem is the essential first step in determining a remedy, I am sure that the coaches and players saw the problems long before I did.

As for AP, just stating an opinion, it doesn't seem as much fun, and a lot more 'corporate' than it was when it first opened. Maybe that is a consequence of the Saffers bailing out, as they are invariably entertaining fellow travellers.

AB (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 09:29
Quote:
Convex Hull
Quote:
The Bard

Likewise, I am embarrassing to sit near, such is my lack of self control. But I have been watching and playing rugby since Dickie Jeeps was England SH. Yesterday's first half performance was a shocker, maybe they are all worn out, but it is no sin for me to voice an opinion.

In most endeavours recognising a problem is the essential first step in determining a remedy, I am sure that the coaches and players saw the problems long before I did.

As for AP, just stating an opinion, it doesn't seem as much fun, and a lot more 'corporate' than it was when it first opened. Maybe that is a consequence of the Saffers bailing out, as they are invariably entertaining fellow travellers.
The club has got to be run as a commercial enterprise and to make a profit. We are very lucky that we have a benefactor like Nigel Wray who has so far pumped in probably £ 40 million. He surely cannot and should not be expected to just write a constant blank cheque. and if it means bringing some wealthy corporates that's the way of the world.
Last year we lost 7 on the bounce and the players and coaches stepped up and we won the premiership and we could do the same again.
The trouble is we have all been spoilt with success and just take everything for granted.

Constructive criticism is valid but some of the comments here are ridiculous.

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 10:03
AB tbh I'd be much happier if Billy was going mad about Sarries throwing miss passes to negate our own overlaps, kicking the ball away when we had a chance to chase the TBP, chucking unsympathetic passes to teammates and switching off at the ruck, allowing Wuss to turn ball over, etc rather than concentrating on an aspect of the referees performance we can't change and are frequent beneficiaries of!

I watched the game again this morning and think it's worth reiterating that Wuss played some lovely rugby. Nothing complex but backs hitting the line at pace, not straight into contact and with good support.

Skelton had an incredibly good game other than losing the ball over the line and I was very impressed with Clark who seems to get better and better at the breakdown.

Playing like that the "Enya" fixture will be hard to win. Hopefully the whole team including coaches can have a nice New Years and move on from the most recent performances.

The Bard (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 10:45
If my hypothetical Ferrari wouldn't go any faster than 40mph, I wouldn't be saying it doesn't really matter as I mostly only drive in 30mph limits I'd want to know what was wrong with it and put it right!
Agree about Skelton, he has really stepped up in the absence of Billy and Maro

Sara'sman (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 11:27
Quote:
The Bard
If my hypothetical Ferrari wouldn't go any faster than 40mph, I wouldn't be saying it doesn't really matter as I mostly only drive in 30mph limits I'd want to know what was wrong with it and put it right!
Agree about Skelton, he has really stepped up in the absence of Billy and Maro

But what if your (also hypothetical) thoroughbred wasn't winning races comfortably every week? Would you be flogging it ever harder or accepting that it is all about arriving at the Derby in best possible shape? Your Ferrari by the way is running with many temporary parts whilst the originals are repaired!

Whilst I agree that posting critical comment when deserved is one purpose of this board I'm also fully with AB; I find much of it OTT and a sign that we're becoming spoilt. I too was frustrated at the number of passes dropped or inaccurate, overlaps missed, … But in no way was the game remotely as poor as the "Dark Days" - I was also pleased to see us create so many half chances, defend so well for long periods after a shaky start without Rhodes and Brad, see Judge growing as a carrier, watch Mako destroy his opponent, ...

We started only 6 of "my" First XV (Goode, Maitland, Farrell; Vunipola, George, Kruis) but won well with only 2 lineout jumpers against a team that have played some delightful attacking rugby this year.

We are fortunate to have a large number of top International class players supplemented by another set of promising or experienced ones who can seamlessly slot into the team in their ones or twos, but not in their eights or nines. But imo too many on here expect last years final performance to be repeated in games that are not so important by players who are understandably neither so good, nor able to be "up for it" every week. We're grinding out results - 14 out of 15 so far - showing hugely encouraging signs of what might be coming, without yet setting the place alight. How the rest of the Premiership must dread that we do. I'm frustrated at times, but even more appreciative of all the good things I'm seeing.

Innings (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 11:46
Professional rugby is part of the entertainment industry. When you charge top price for tickets, your customers have a right to expect commensurate performance, not stars who are singing off-key, shouting at the conductor, blaming the chorus or the audience. When you pay top price, you have a right to express either appreciation or displeasure.

The old, apocryphal story of the tenor appearing at La Scala for the first time is:
After his first solo, there was a huge call for an encore, which he delivered. More demands for another, which he delivered, after which more calls. He said to the leading lady, patiently awaiting her chance to take up the duet, that it all seemed to be going very well. She replied that they'd go on calling for encores until he got it right: they were paying to hear him sing and expected him to justify their payments.

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 12:39
Sounds like a couple of you would be more comfortable supporting Stepford Rugby Club rather than a team in the real world!

Convex Hull (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 14:25
Quote:
Innings
Professional rugby is part of the entertainment industry. When you charge top price for tickets, your customers have a right to expect commensurate performance, not stars who are singing off-key, shouting at the conductor, blaming the chorus or the audience. When you pay top price, you have a right to express either appreciation or displeasure.
The old, apocryphal story of the tenor appearing at La Scala for the first time is:
After his first solo, there was a huge call for an encore, which he delivered. More demands for another, which he delivered, after which more calls. He said to the leading lady, patiently awaiting her chance to take up the duet, that it all seemed to be going very well. She replied that they'd go on calling for encores until he got it right: they were paying to hear him sing and expected him to justify their payments.

I wasn't thinking about that until you mentioned it. I paid about £65 for my ticket yesterday, which is comparable to a ticket to a Royal Ballet performance.

The ballet dancers make far fewer mistakes. smiling smiley

Convex Hull (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 14:28
Quote:
GazzaFez
Sounds like a couple of you would be more comfortable supporting Stepford Rugby Club rather than a team in the real world!

I was supporting Saracens, and travelling abroad with them, when they were a deeply unfashionable team.

abudhabidoo (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 15:01
Anyone else think we had Loz and NT the wrong way round yesterday? To me, Loz's best position is 13 and we should keep playing him there.

villagesarrie (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 15:09
My view is we were awful yesterday (even looking a little entitled perhaps), but the difference is during the "dark days" we would have been awful and lost badly, nowadays more often than not, we are not at our best shall we say, and win. Warriors must be wondering how they managed to start the game with all their Christmases arriving at once at 14-0 up after a very short time and ended snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and leaving without even a losing bonus, despite playing most of the better rugby. And btw, Convex Hull, I agree absolutely that a lot of the fun of supporting Saracens seems to have disappeared - even at our worst times when we first stated watching (although that is but a tiny fraction of others' watching days) we could always have some fun and even laugh - if we'd played as badly as we did yesterday even 12 years ago and won, we'd have been dancing in the streets!

Innings (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 15:48
Talking of dancing in the streets, am I the only one nostalgic for the sand dance outside the Red Lion?

Innings

Points win matches: tries win hearts and minds.

Convex Hull (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 15:55
Quote:
Innings
Talking of dancing in the streets, am I the only one nostalgic for the sand dance outside the Red Lion?

It was certain to make me start laughing.

[youtu.be]

30 December, 2018 16:49
The Red Lion is now a gastropub!

goodcop/badcop (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 17:08
Hope they remembered to do up the gents!

30 December, 2018 18:01
Being female, I can't comment on that!

Squawker2 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 20:09
Sweet jesus, these metaphors are flogging a dead horse

-----------------------------------------------------

Stuart Barnes is a Cock Womble

cwrich (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 20:21
Quote:
abudhabidoo
Anyone else think we had Loz and NT the wrong way round yesterday? To me, Loz's best position is 13 and we should keep playing him there.

I think the problem is neither of them are capable of bringing what Brad gives us ... hard yards, outstanding defence and complete understanding with Faz.

Thought NT looked under powered in defence and probably lacks the decision making skills. Agree totally thoug that Loz looks like a 13. So question remains for me who is our 12 when Brad not playing

King Zak (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 21:50
It clearly wasn’t a great performance and much credit must go to Worcester for that, they were excellent and certainly deserved at least a losing BP from the game. As for Sarries, you can’t be at 100% every game and we are clearly focused entirely on Europe at the moment. Next Friday will make little difference in the long run for Saracens this season, although I accept a Sale win will give them even more self belief and an eye on a top four place, but I still fully expect Exeter and Saracens to finish top two.. it’s winning the games in May (and June) the really matter!

As for Farrell, i wonder if he’s carrying an injury still, he doesn’t seem to be striking the ball as cleanly as usual and just ‘chipping’ it towards the posts rather than ‘hitting’ it. Still an out and out ‘winner’ though, and that’s what gets you over the finish line.

Nous sommes l'armée noir et rouge !

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
30 December, 2018 22:46
Quote:
cwrich
Quote:
abudhabidoo

I think the problem is neither of them are capable of bringing what Brad gives us ... hard yards, outstanding defence and complete understanding with Faz.

Thought NT looked under powered in defence and probably lacks the decision making skills. Agree totally thoug that Loz looks like a 13. So question remains for me who is our 12 when Brad not playing

Agree with some of that. Like abudhabidoo I also felt Tompkins covers both positions reasonably well but Lozo has always looked better at 13 for me. Also agree that neither bring what Barritt does but on the plus side both offer much more in distribution terms and both have a kicking game. It's question of how to maximise the positives and minimise the negatives. Neither are shy of straightening the line but neither do so with the same power as Barritt.

In the current squad I don't see a like for like with Barritt so I think the team needs to embrace the additional things that combination might offer. I wouldn't agree on Tompkins looking under-powered in defence or lacking decison-making though. For me he's stepped up brilliantly this season and should be backed. Given how vital Barritt is and how obviously the team needs a plan (no) B I wouldn't be at all averse to seeing Barritt given a rest after he is inury free maybe even put on the bench and let Tompkins have an extended run.

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
31 December, 2018 18:00
Quote:
SarrieSaint
Quote:
cwrich
Quote:
abudhabidoo

Agree with some of that. Like abudhabidoo I also felt Tompkins covers both positions reasonably well but Lozo has always looked better at 13 for me. Also agree that neither bring what Barritt does but on the plus side both offer much more in distribution terms and both have a kicking game. It's question of how to maximise the positives and minimise the negatives. Neither are shy of straightening the line but neither do so with the same power as Barritt.

In the current squad I don't see a like for like with Barritt so I think the team needs to embrace the additional things that combination might offer. I wouldn't agree on Tompkins looking under-powered in defence or lacking decison-making though. For me he's stepped up brilliantly this season and should be backed. Given how vital Barritt is and how obviously the team needs a plan (no) B I wouldn't be at all averse to seeing Barritt given a rest after he is inury free maybe even put on the bench and let Tompkins have an extended run.

I don't see Brad as a bench player. His leadership means that he should start when fit; furthermore, he doesn't cover any other position - Yes, I know that he sometimes played at 10 at Natal, but that was neither recent nor successful.

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2018.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 31/12/2018 20:59 by TonyTaff.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net