rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
THREE TIMES CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!

Latest: WORCESTER WARRIORS 31:29 SARACENS
Next: SARACENS v GLOUCESTER RUGBY
Sat 25th May, 13.30 Allianz (GP Semi-final),
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Gloucester Sat 25th May 12.45 BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

1/4 Final 30/31 March ticketing..
1876-Fez (IP Logged)
19 January, 2019 19:11
Season Ticket Holders
Tickets will go on sale on Tuesday 22nd January. Season ticket holders will have their regular season seat reserved until the 11th February and will enjoy a 25% discount on the price of these tickets.

See details on link for more info..

[www.thecomet.net]

On a personal note... If stands extended as 2017, our seats disappear... I see another battle ahead to get decent replacements ..

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/01/2019 13:00 by 1876-Fez.

Re: 1/4 Final 30/31 March ticketing..
1876-Fez (IP Logged)
22 January, 2019 10:05
I emailed the club to see if they were extending the N & S stands... as our seats disappear...

The reply was that no decisions have been made as to extending the stands... they will make that decision later!

I wonder if they think that Glasgow won't take up all the 25% they have been given?

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

villagesarrie (IP Logged)
22 January, 2019 10:58
Seems to be an issue with booking tickets online as I cannot get any sense out of the website - keeps order is being processed and then chucking me out. I will leave and come back to later I think.

AB (IP Logged)
22 January, 2019 11:00
very easy received email this morning and just booked ticket - can't be easier than that!

To Mega Therion (IP Logged)
22 January, 2019 11:23
Quote:
1876-Fez
I emailed the club to see if they were extending the N & S stands... as our seats disappear...
The reply was that no decisions have been made as to extending the stands... they will make that decision later!

I wonder if they think that Glasgow won't take up all the 25% they have been given?

IIRC this happend for the 2013 Premiership semi-final at AzP against Northampton for which the ticket sales didn't surpass the regular capacity, and so the additional seating wasn't installed.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMpKHV_mtVeNi9mSYLq3K1i9NvBslw7N8R4UvEbLchopTFrP2k
Who removed my H.R. Giger picture?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/01/2019 11:52 by To Mega Therion.

Highbury Saracen (IP Logged)
22 January, 2019 12:57
Remember it well Saints sold about 300 tickets!!
One thing for sure can't see Glasgow bringing 5k down again!

European champions 2016 & 2017

22 January, 2019 13:55
Finally booked my tickets after a bit of to & fro with the website. I tried booking through the link on the email originally but that didn't work for three or four attempts. I left it alone for half an hour and tried again. Worked well after that.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
22 January, 2019 15:59
Quote:
villagesarrie
Finally booked my tickets after a bit of to & fro with the website. I tried booking through the link on the email originally but that didn't work for three or four attempts. I left it alone for half an hour and tried again. Worked well after that.

If past performance is anything to go by, you are probably now the proud owner of four tickets to see Beyonce at the O2 (Sm14)

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
22 January, 2019 16:28
Went to ticket office today to get ticket as buying 'stuff' for Matty our 'new fan' from Columbus Indiana. No probs

23 January, 2019 09:32
The only upside of 4 tickets to see Beyonce at the O2 Gazzafez, is that I could probably get a great deal of money from selling them on!

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
23 January, 2019 14:21
A propos, female musicians, I have just been told by s taxi driver "I can't get through there, the back end is sticking out".

"Strewth, is Miley Cyrus in town?"

I'll get my coat!

£721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2018.

nicsue (IP Logged)
23 January, 2019 15:45
Quote:
Dave Berko
Went to ticket office today to get ticket as buying 'stuff' for Matty our 'new fan' from Columbus Indiana. No probs

Just checking - did you have to pay any 'extra fees'?

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
23 January, 2019 17:02
Hi. No l didn't and l've just checked bank statement. Only price of ticket taken. Will post to me when date etc confirmed. So no postage, booking fee.

Am l lucky!!!!?

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
25 January, 2019 05:45
Great servivce from ticket office. After emailing them my concers over my seats being moved, they called me explained where our seats would move to IF stand extended. Booked seats + extras with them.

Well done to all.

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

PhillFez (IP Logged)
25 January, 2019 08:31
I called the ticket office as I wanted parking and seat tickets, hopefully I would avoid at least one booking fee. Car parking is not yet organised 🙄

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
25 January, 2019 09:15
Quote:
1876-Fez
On a personal note... If stands extended as 2017, our seats disappear... I see another battle ahead to get decent replacements ..

I'm probably missing something obvious here, but why does your seat disappear if the stand is extended? Are you suggesting that it's not actually extended at all but it's rebuilt entirely in a different format?

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
25 January, 2019 09:42
Quote:
GazzaFez
Quote:
1876-Fez

I'm probably missing something obvious here, but why does your seat disappear if the stand is extended? Are you suggesting that it's not actually extended at all but it's rebuilt entirely in a different format?

We sit at the top of the stairs (nice easy access and unlocked view!) But if they extend up our seats disappear... did it in 2017 against Glasgow.. and then got poor replacement seats.

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Stumpy7780 (IP Logged)
28 February, 2019 00:02
Any news on whether we have sold enough tickets to extend the north and south stand for this one?

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
28 February, 2019 08:09
Quote:
Stumpy7780
Any news on whether we have sold enough tickets to extend the north and south stand for this one?

I contacted the club last week to see if my seats were dissapearing (top of stairs North Stand).
They said there were no plans "at this time" to enlarge the North stand upwards....

So maybe: extra on sides of North? Enlarge South upwards and sides? Or not enough seats sold....yet.

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

AP (IP Logged)
28 February, 2019 09:20
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
Stumpy7780

I contacted the club last week to see if my seats were dissapearing (top of stairs North Stand).
They said there were no plans "at this time" to enlarge the North stand upwards....

So maybe: extra on sides of North? Enlarge South upwards and sides? Or not enough seats sold....yet.

I bought (and received tickets for) four additional seats in the extended part of the North Stand. These were replaced last week by seats in the existing part of the South Stand. I'm not sure what conclusions can validly be drawn from that!

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way
Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the Soft Parade

Stumpy7780 (IP Logged)
28 February, 2019 10:17
Itís very disappointing that we canít sell out a European QF, last time this happened the club blamed Saints. What will the excuse be this time? I imagine ticket prices are a factor but the club wouldnít admit that.

Jim 55 (IP Logged)
28 February, 2019 11:34
Ticket prices, yes an issue but more likely to be its Glasgow again.
I'm going, STH so reduced price but I didn't purchase until the cut off date. To be quite honest I am not yet particularly excited about the fixture.

JO'G (IP Logged)
01 March, 2019 11:39
agreed - probably will start to get excited after 6 nations

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net