rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
DOUBLE DOUBLE
PREMIERSHIP & EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS

Latest: EXETER CHIEFS 34:37 SARACENS
Next:
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Poll: 6N rankings
BACK TO BLACK (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 21:56

Where will the Red Rose (Men) rank in the 2019 6N?

Same as last year - disaster, 5th
6th - if the world stops spinning
1st - we beat Ireland in Dublin and romp home
Some nondescript middle ranking position
GRAND SLAM - Steady as she goes

You must be logged in to vote.

33 Votes

Show results

It's crowding my every thinking moment - HELP! (Sm128)

Re: Poll: 6N rankings
myleftboot (IP Logged)
31 January, 2019 08:09
Ugh, it's Ireland to lose right now. Missing Kearney maybe, Larmour still got to prove he can play 80min of aerial assault, and if Murray gets a niggle the depth isn't there at the moment (Cooney is good, but quite green,) but with many of thems GAA background, that's not the problem it is for others. If we can get a result this weekend, it's game on, but would still be worried someone else would best us, but less so for Ireland

PhillFez (IP Logged)
01 February, 2019 08:34
Pity there's no second place choice. IF England win in Dublin then Grand Slam is a possibility otherwise loose 2 is more likely.

Squawker2 (IP Logged)
01 February, 2019 08:38
Quote:
PhillFez
Pity there's no second place choice. IF England win in Dublin then Grand Slam is a possibility otherwise loose 2 is more likely.

+1

-----------------------------------------------------

Stuart Barnes is a Cock Womble

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
01 February, 2019 08:41
+2

I'd have England finishing second. I can easily see the top three having all lost one game and it being decided on points or whatever the criteria is.

I look at the England team and think we have a team that could beat any 6 Nations opposition. I look at our head coach and I know why we probably won't.

TonyTaff (IP Logged)
01 February, 2019 12:45
Ireland to take the title on bonus points, despite losing in Cardiff on the final day when chasing a Grand Slam; Wales to lose in Paris, but win both home games narrowly; England to lose 2 but garner 5 bonus points.

Before rushing to the bookies to back these tips, take a look at my standing on Sara'sman's maths lesson league table winking smiley

721.05 (*) donated to the Saracens Foundation due to visits to the Sarries frontpage [www.rugbynetwork.net]

Please read and submit articles for publication. (*) As at October 31, 2018.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net