rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
INTO THE FINAL!

Latest: WORCESTER WARRIORS 22:38 SARACENS
Next: SARACENS V LEICESTER TIGERS 16th Feb, Allianz 15.00 ,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Saracens v Leicester Tigers GP 14.30 sat 16th Feb BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

France vs Wales
Convex Hull (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 07:32
Well, that was fun! Well done Wales and that Liam williams' injury is nothing more than a few stitches.

I hope that Macron was in the crowd.

Regardez mon visage. Suis-je bovvered?

Re: France vs Wales
King Zak (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 08:24
For one moment I thought that France were actually starting to play like a proper ‘team’. If any game encapsulated the current state of French rugby, that was it!

Nous sommes l'armée noir et rouge !

Surbiton Sarries (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 09:05
un jeu de deux moitiés

Mac L (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 14:54
Sorry not impressed by either side. Did Wales win the game or was it down to France losing it?

Harrow Sarrie (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 16:03
France certainly gifted Wales two tries.

vunipolae (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 17:36
France certainly lost it rather than Wales winning it. Was shocked by the hype around Wales coming into the tournament, Scotland definitely worry me more. Hoe many Welshmen would make a current Lions 23 I think I'd only have 2 - Williams and one of their back row. France showed how good they can be in the first half and could cause us real problems next week if they can repeat that, but classic France they found a way to lose

David@Sarries (IP Logged)
02 February, 2019 23:49
I don’t think that I’ve ever seen a team lose their way so much over halftime.

I don’t know what the coaches said but, to me, Gatland displayed why he is so highly regarded. I wonder if the French were simply guilty of overconfidence?

BACK TO BLACK (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 08:44
Quote:
King Zak
For one moment I thought that France were actually starting to play like a proper ‘team’. If any game encapsulated the current state of French rugby, that was it!

Probably the current state of France - why stop at the rugby!!

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 09:56
Perhaps they had Macron doing their h/t chat ....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net