rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
BOYS ON TOP!

Latest: SARACENS 33:10 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: GLOUCESTER RUGBY v SARACENS 22nd Feb, Kingsholm 19.45 ,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Gloucester Rugby v Saracens GP 19.00 Fri 22nd Feb BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Irish backstop breached!
Old Curmudgeon (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 08:28
Well who would have thought it?

Wolf pack defence suffocating and frustrating the “ best team in Europe”.

Mako,Maro,Billy,George and a rejuvenated Courtney Laws were tireless and 1 through to 15 and onwards were stunning.

This was rather like watching Dr. Who as a kid, either from behind the sofa or through your fingers but as it went on and the pressure told one could sit up with a beer and shout and scream as my poor dogs wondered what ailed me this time.

Another false dawn or has the penny finally dropped? We shall see over the next month and then in Japan.

We wait to see if Maro will be fit for the Glasgow rematch.

Re: Irish backstop breached!
BACK TO BLACK (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 08:42
Much joy and shouting in our household too OC.
Amazing that an untried formation delivers so well but I suppose the players know each other well enough. Thought the YC was harsh but in the grand scheme of things it matters not. Maro on the other hand - I am hiding behind the sofa! (Sm159)

london pride (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 10:54
As somebody else said else where, with five minutes to go, there were so many empty green seats, Courtney Lawes must have thought he was playing at Frankins Gardens.

BACK TO BLACK (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 11:01
What a difference a day (or 2) makes. Are Ireland suddenly a different team? I think not but Coral Bookmakers seem to think so;
6N winner odds
England 4/6
Wales (yes Wales) 11/4
Ireland 6/1
For some reason they didn't mention Scotland who I would back over Wales and well, as others have said France - Sacre Bleu

Seany_Boy0511 (IP Logged)
03 February, 2019 12:54
Quote:
BACK TO BLACK
Much joy and shouting in our household too OC.
Amazing that an untried formation delivers so well but I suppose the players know each other well enough. Thought the YC was harsh but in the grand scheme of things it matters not. Maro on the other hand - I am hiding behind the sofa! (Sm159)

As for the yellow.card just imagine had it been Owen Farrell? I felt it was a yellow, but literally only just because it was slightly miss timed,

Fingers crossed for Maro.. looked nasty but hopefully he will be ok,

As OC said 1 through to 15 were brilliant yesterday, let's hope they can continue to perform at this level

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net