rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
BOYS ON TOP!

Latest: SARACENS 33:10 LEICESTER TIGERS
Next: GLOUCESTER RUGBY v SARACENS 22nd Feb, Kingsholm 19.45 ,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Gloucester Rugby v Saracens GP 19.00 Fri 22nd Feb BT Sport 1

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Deleted.... not a story really.
1876-Fez (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 17:44
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez
I've looked around....hmmm, nothing in any of the papers, news channel's, sports web sites, if there was any SOLID evidence I'm sure they'd be all over it.
Just a few bitter and twisted KW's on forums and Twitter, you keep banging the drum on hete and other forums.

Do you go to grounds and watch live games?

Yes it's where I talk to rugby fans many of whom have far stronger opinions than me on the salary cap abuses.

Really. I would have thought that I/we would have come accross the "many" fans on our travels in the UK and Europe, as most fans are willing to engage with eachother and have a good talk. There are those who have a bit of banter for fun but none with the vitriolic and nastiness you have. Just look at some of the great receptions our supporter groups get at away games..

Have you ever spoken with a Sarcens fans and put you evidence and point of view to them in a constructive way?
I assume you have never visited Azp but we must have played your team (?) at your home ground.

Oh have you listened to that Pod cast by Matthew Tait yet?

No vitriol, no nastiness. I leave that to the abusers replying to my posts.

I simply point out that your trophies are tainted and I reply to those who post at me (like you did).

My point remains that your trophies are tainted. If you believe no one else thinks that then good for you. It's not up to me if you want to deceive yourself.

1. Inabillity/unwillingness to answer my questions.

2. Inabillity/unwillingness to provide any evidence of your accusations.

3. Abillity/willing to just keep repeating the same mantra ... like anything that you keep repeating you begin to believe it's true.

That must be the echo!

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Dave Berko (IP Logged)
10 February, 2019 19:21
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez
I've looked around....hmmm, nothing in any of the papers, news channel's, sports web sites, if there was any SOLID evidence I'm sure they'd be all over it.
Just a few bitter and twisted KW's on forums and Twitter, you keep banging the drum on hete and other forums.

Yes it's where I talk to rugby fans many of whom have far stronger opinions than me on the salary cap abuses.

Really. I would have thought that I/we would have come accross the "many" fans on our travels in the UK and Europe, as most fans are willing to engage with eachother and have a good talk. There are those who have a bit of banter for fun but none with the vitriolic and nastiness you have. Just look at some of the great receptions our supporter groups get at away games..

Have you ever spoken with a Sarcens fans and put you evidence and point of view to them in a constructive way?
I assume you have never visited Azp but we must have played your team (?) at your home ground.

I simply point out that your trophies are tainted and I reply to those who post at me (like you did).

My point remains that your trophies are tainted. If you believe no one else thinks that then good for you. It's not up to me if you want to deceive yourself.

3. Abillity/willing to just keep repeating the same mantra ... like anything that you keep repeating you begin to believe it's true.

That must be the echo!

Bordering on Delusional?

samlee99 (IP Logged)
11 February, 2019 11:03
Quote:
Dave Berko
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez

That must be the echo!

Bordering on Delusional?

The delusion is believing your trophies aren't tainted. Otherwise why would you be so upset about my opinion? You know it, I know it and the rugby world knows it.

TOKS (IP Logged)
11 February, 2019 12:17
I suppose all you can do is keep pointing him towards Mark McCafferty's comments, reiterate that he does seem to be on his own here (which he really should have spotted by now) and then just ignore him.

At the end of the day if someone once to hold a particular view, and refuses to deviate despite all available evidence, there's not a whole lot you can do.

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
11 February, 2019 16:42
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
Dave Berko
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez

That must be the echo!

Bordering on Delusional?

The delusion is believing your trophies aren't tainted. Otherwise why would you be so upset about my opinion? You know it, I know it and the rugby world knows it.

Thank you for making me smile on a Monday morning (Sm6) us, "upset" that is so laughable ... whilst we are travelling around Europe, playing in finals (one in a few weeks) winning shiny trophies, meeting some lovely supporters from other teams in England, Uk, Europe, entertaining their supporters groups pre and post games.... plus watching our players representing their countries ...."upset" yeah right!

I for one realise that this run will not last forever and other teams will be dominant as before, we may slip down the table but I will continue to support as I did before our successful run...

I invite you to come along to AzP, watch a game, have a drink and some banter (without any malice) and see just how upset we are...

Oh, are you anywhere near answering ANY of the questions I have asked?[u][/u] or will you just keep repeating yourself....

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

samlee99 (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 12:50
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
Dave Berko
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez

That must be the echo!

Bordering on Delusional?

Thank you for making me smile on a Monday morning (Sm6) us, "upset" that is so laughable ... whilst we are travelling around Europe, playing in finals (one in a few weeks) winning shiny trophies, meeting some lovely supporters from other teams in England, Uk, Europe, entertaining their supporters groups pre and post games.... plus watching our players representing their countries ...."upset" yeah right!

I for one realise that this run will not last forever and other teams will be dominant as before, we may slip down the table but I will continue to support as I did before our successful run...

I invite you to come along to AzP, watch a game, have a drink and some banter (without any malice) and see just how upset we are...

Oh, are you anywhere near answering ANY of the questions I have asked?[u][/u] or will you just keep repeating yourself....

Always pleased to give you something to smile about. It must be a pretty miserable life being a Saracens fan and knowing your trophies are forever tarnished.

It's also pleasing to see you spend so much time thinking and writing about my view that your trophies are tarnished. Like your fellow tarnished trophy apologist it rather suggests that deep down you know that your trophies are indeed tarnished.

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 13:09
Well that's simple then....
Unable to answer questions. Unable to read what I have written about how happy we are. Unable to accept my offer.
But very able to keep repeat the same old rubbish...

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 13:20
Nice shiny bright trophies.....Lots of them!

myleftboot (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 14:06
https://www.accessdisplays.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/custom-trophy-display-cases-saracens-allianz-park-stadium.jpgindeed

TOKS (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 15:29
They actually look extremely shiny.

Much like Samlee's appendage, I suspect.

samlee99 (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 17:01
Quote:
1876-Fez
Unable to answer questions. Unable to read what I have written about how happy we are. Unable to accept my offer.

This link provides a discussion on why questions regarding your tarnished trophies are unable to be properly addressed.
[www.rugbynetwork.net]

I'll leave the appendage jibes to TOKS as it is clearly a subject he thinks about a lot.

I'll leave you rugby apologists to continue burying your heads in the sand for the moment so feel free to post lots more abuse and insults below.

It merely confirms how much it hurts you to be reminded that your trophies are forever tarnished.

Wayoutwest (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 17:50
Bright and Shiny.....

Harrow Sarrie (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 20:24
Anyone remember the year of said investigation?
And the years we won trophies?
And the fact they don't overlap?

So even if we were found guilty of a breach (which we weren't) no trophies means nothing to get tarnished.

But that doesn't fit the narrative being peddled though does it...

tpr's headmistress (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 21:03
HS - the inference is it's still happening. These people don't require proof - if they say it enough it must be true. Arguing is futile.

1876-Fez (IP Logged)
12 February, 2019 21:43
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez

This link provides a discussion on why questions regarding your tarnished trophies are unable to be properly addressed.
[www.rugbynetwork.net]?

98,16510067,page=5

I'll leave the appendage jibes to TOKS as it is clearly a subject he thinks about a lot.

I'll leave you rugby apologists to continue burying your heads in the sand for the moment so feel free to post lots more abuse and insults below.

It merely confirms how much it hurts you to be reminded that your trophies are forever tarnished.

Where are the facts? That is just a discussion.

Again... will you answer any of my questions?

Can you show where any of us are showing hurt?

I doubt it and look forward to your next repetition of the only thing you can say....Non facts and supposition as to how you think we feel but refuse to come and see for yourself.

SUPPORT Help for Heroes:
Help for Heroes

EnfieldMal (IP Logged)
17 February, 2019 17:59
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
Dave Berko
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
1876-Fez

That must be the echo!

Bordering on Delusional?

I donít know it. You might know it but do you have what is needed to actually accuse someone whether that is a person or an organisation, which is evidence. I could start a discussion about you & discuss it with everyone I see & they could have a discussion with everyone they meet, but without evidence anything I say or anyone else says it is still just a discussion

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net