rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
NEWCASTLE HERE WE COME!!!!!!

Latest: SARACENS 32:16 MUNSTER
Next: WASPS v SARACENS
Sat 27th April, 16.30 Ricoh,
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV: Wasps v Saracens Sat 27th April 16.15 BT Sport2

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Sarries Women in Final
Surbiton Sarries (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 09:47
Congratulations to Sarries Women,who beat Wasps Ladies 31-13 on Saturday. They will face Harlequins Ladies,who beat Loughborough 26-10 yesterday, in a repeat of last year's final. The final will be at Northampton on 27 April at 17.45 and I suspect will be live on Sky.

Both matches were streamed live and are still available at

[www.premier15s.com]

Re: Sarries Women in Final
derbyshire fan (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 13:17
Big congrats to Saracens Women - and wishing them masses of luck for the final

SarrieSaint (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 17:55
+1
I caught the Quins game earlier in the season when if I remember their pack had Sarries women in all sorts of trouble but they managed the game amazingly and came back with tries of their own and eventually won. Definitely a fixture to catch.

Dynodragon (IP Logged)
15 April, 2019 19:07
I was at the semi final and it was comfortably the worst performance by Saracens I have seen in the first half.

After the 6 Nations 3 Saracens players (Fleetwood, Packer & Cleall) were announced as being out for the rest of the season, all were first choice and I fear for the worst if they perform like that again in the final. Hopefully 2 weeks is enough time for the coaching staff to freshen up the team.

Surbiton Sarries (IP Logged)
25 April, 2019 12:11
Confirmed that the match is on Sky Sports with kick off at 5.45pm

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net