rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
DOUBLE DOUBLE
PREMIERSHIP & EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS

Latest: EXETER CHIEFS 34:37 SARACENS
Next:
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

New West Stand
Chops3 (IP Logged)
06 June, 2019 10:52
Does anyone know if they have started demolition work yet?

Re: New West Stand
Gryff (IP Logged)
06 June, 2019 11:03
They can't demolish during the athletics season so they are supposed to be doing prep work with actual demolotion set for Oct/Nov

Maroon Tyke (IP Logged)
07 June, 2019 11:34
I see that Nigel was reported as saying that the development will reduce the ground capacity next year to 8500.

You can take the man out of Yorkshire but you can't take Yorkshire out of the man.

EnfieldMal (IP Logged)
08 June, 2019 08:57
Quote:
Maroon Tyke
I see that Nigel was reported as saying that the development will reduce the ground capacity next year to 8500.

[www.rugbypass.com]

This is the article where it says about the capacity for next season

Waldo (IP Logged)
08 June, 2019 09:15
I'm puzzled why capacity should be decreased - surely they could easily extend the north & south stands ?

Gryff (IP Logged)
08 June, 2019 10:31
Quote:
Waldo
I'm puzzled why capacity should be decreased - surely they could easily extend the north & south stands ?

Thereís going to be a lot blocked off. The changing rooms will be in the car park in North West corner and teams will enter from there. Wolfpack bus will move probably up to the Oasis donít know whatís happening to the Red bus.

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
08 June, 2019 10:48
Quote:
Waldo

We have to keep the running track open so unless the North and South are extended for each home match, which wouldn't be viable, it's not possible.

flavman 35 (IP Logged)
10 June, 2019 17:38
Supply and demand for next season every game being sold out. Interesting to see how that pans out.

Chops3 (IP Logged)
11 June, 2019 09:11
I thought we only had to keep a couple of lanes of the track open through the winter. Considering all the engineering wonders that man has achieved, I really don't understand why we can't simply bridge/span a couple of lanes so that seating could be extended across the track above head height.

boomer! (IP Logged)
13 June, 2019 14:29
Over the last few years I have seen various artist impressions of the planned new West stand but is there an absolute final impression that is a facsimile of what is going there?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net