rugbyunion
Latest News:
New Page 1

Whatever your views on Saracens, whether a Sarries fan or not, leave them here.

To leave a message on this board you must register. To register click HERE, it takes only a minute.
Non-rugby posts are welcome, but please prefix your subject header with "OT" or "Off Topic".

Thought for the Day:
DOUBLE DOUBLE
PREMIERSHIP & EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS

Latest: EXETER CHIEFS 34:37 SARACENS
Next:
Audio: Click the link below. If it ain' there, it ain't on!
Upcoming TV:

BBC Online Rugby Union Commentaries

The Fish | Rugby Union News | Fez Boys | Saracens Fixtures | The SSA | Rugby on TV

Spurling
GerryK (IP Logged)
08 June, 2019 19:27
Does anyone know what the situation is with Scott, he is still listed as a squad member on the Fish, but I am aware that he has been injured for some time

Re: Spurling
BarnetSarrie (IP Logged)
08 June, 2019 23:20
Scott has retired.
I have no idea why it was never announced, but he isnt playing for Saracens any more - he is working in his dad's business.

Eric Browett (IP Logged)
09 June, 2019 12:02
Shame it wasn't announced officially. Will never forget him sidestepping Joe Roff for , I think, the Barbarians aged about 18-19.

Harrow Sarrie (IP Logged)
09 June, 2019 13:57
He might not have had the highest profile but he was still a Sarrie, and I thank him for his efforts. Good luck in your post-rugby career Scott.

MyCupRunnethOver (IP Logged)
10 June, 2019 10:29
Quote:
Harrow Sarrie
He might not have had the highest profile but he was still a Sarrie, and I thank him for his efforts. Good luck in your post-rugby career Scott.

+1

GazzaFez (IP Logged)
17 June, 2019 02:45
Quote:
BarnetSarrie
Scott has retired.
I have no idea why it was never announced, but he isnt playing for Saracens any more - he is working in his dad's business.

And evidently enjoying life too. He was in Tonga for Billy's wedding along with Baz.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net