rugbyunion
Latest News:

William Blessing's blog
Fan of Blessing (IP Logged)
05 January, 2009 16:38
[williamblessing.blogspot.com]

Those of you who follow his ramblings on this site may be interested to know that our favourite Brizzler now has his own home on the web.

Re: William Blessing's blog
CoochieCoo (IP Logged)
05 January, 2009 16:59
Wonderful news! winking smiley

http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7Mwi7pLXeM89TY2KFdDQ-UUDGSv1FKNdhYdrW-koAuRN3tsqCPfE3onFxuO-3cZ0057Tom1uJai3vjkz3dvY_Q/1998%20Euro%20Champs.jpg http://zdgzqa.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pFul9UAV5zEXOzeRc1kmmlgDKXTYTIlTnGoQzYelH6KzdCeU-exN0IGo74QN2OGvlSoEiVjzAESvHx9BFlBsNFA/Bath%202008.jpg

Miles Offside (IP Logged)
05 January, 2009 18:17
Perhaps he'll stop polluting our board with his 5h1te then, now he's got a public convenience to call his own.

(Sm109)

Bathbadger (IP Logged)
05 January, 2009 18:47
I find Bill quite entertaining!

Cheers,

Rich

WilliamBlessing (IP Logged)
05 January, 2009 21:16
I'm quite astonished that anyone should know of my blog, and of course I am greatly honoured that anyone should find my writing entertaining. I only started it because someone recommended that I do so, and my first impression when I started writing it was that no one would bother to read it, and as a result I felt less than inspired.

I was secretly hoping that in fact it would remain a secret and that I could spout out to my hearts content all of my wildest, maddest thoughts, but it looks like I might have to be more circumspect. Maybe that's not such a bad thing afterall.

Writing on the internet is a collaborative enjoyment. The ability of the reader to state his or her own opinion in reply make it so much more interesting than just banging on, on one's own. A gifted reader is as vital to the literary experience as a gifted writer. Many contributors to this Bath Board impress and educate me on many subjects both in their powers of comprehension and of expression and they enrich my life, for which I thank them. If I can, in any small way return the favour I am grateful.

For those such as Miles Offside who would relegate me rapidly to "pseuds corner", well that's his right, just as it's mine to talk "shoite". Innit?

AS I WAS NOT THE ORIGINAL POSTER OF THIS THREAD I CAN'T EDIT IT BUT

TO GO TO THE LAST POST HIT "END" ON YOUR KEYBOARD AND "PAGE UP"[/size][/color][/i]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2012 03:57 by WilliamBlessing.

TCM2007 (IP Logged)
05 January, 2009 22:12
You have madder thoughts than the ones you post here? Wow.

Stuart

Former ed.

telten (IP Logged)
06 January, 2009 09:28
Polluting this site? B**h supporters don't need help with that, they are masters of self pollution.

Bathbadger (IP Logged)
06 January, 2009 09:35
"telten" doesn't post must on Br*zz board anymore, but he just can't keep away from ours! winking smiley

Cheers,

Rich

Bod (IP Logged)
06 January, 2009 09:47
Leave Billy boy alone!
(Sm3)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Miles Offside (IP Logged)
06 January, 2009 12:35
Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against WB personally, but I just can't get through any of his ramblings without either falling asleep or losing the will to live. Rant on as you wish, sweet William, but if you're going to do it on 'ere could you please follow Winston Churchill's dictum and find the time to make it shorter.

(Sm109)

not offisde (IP Logged)
25 January, 2009 15:51
hang on he's a great eccentric and should be indulged as such

26 April, 2012 13:45
I was at work this morning, visiting my old mates as we are being made redundant, except for a few positions and someone googled my blog and it threw up this hilarious thread. Thanks Bod.

I'm pretty much incapable of work due to this stroke I had back in July last year.

But, if you're interested and your probably not, my blog is going viral...all thanks to Bath supporters.

Love William Blessing of Bristol

[www.blogger.com]

Bod (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 18:04
Have you been able to send a message of support to Mr Lynagh Bill?
I guess he'd appreciate any wisdom from your experiences?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

ballsout (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 18:13
As much as I hate to give this any more attention which he so clearly craves, I find it amusing he thinks we're dumb enough not to realise he and 'Fan of Blessing' are one and the same person.

Bod (IP Logged)
26 April, 2012 18:30
Quote:
ballsout
As much as I hate to give this any more attention which he so clearly craves, I find it amusing he thinks we're dumb enough not to realise he and 'Fan of Blessing' are one and the same person.

I have to believe you're quite new to all of this ballsout?

26 April, 2012 20:20
Ballsout,

That is so funny! I really don't know who the Original poster was. But he certainly has a sense of humour. It's not you Bod is it? Anyway, whoever it was...thanks!

By the way Bod, I can't find any up date on Michael's progress. Let's hope and pray.

[williamblessing.blogspot.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/04/2012 20:23 by WilliamBlessing.

zacdog (IP Logged)
27 April, 2012 12:51
William
Sarries board says Lynagh is up and about

HERE

27 April, 2012 13:39
Thanks Zac dog,

That's great news. The strange thing is that with love, the smallest amount of life left grows to mean so much more. So the less you have the more it matters.

And you know what this also means!

More hits on my damn bloody boring blog!

It's had 1518 visits so far.

27 April, 2012 19:47

29 April, 2012 04:03
Did anyone watch the Edinburgh vs Ulster game last night? I have to confess I gave it a miss. But I'm looking forward to this afternoon's game. I sort of like the idea of both sides winning. Is this possible and if not why not. Bod me dear?

Damn bloody boring blog up to 1672 views.

[img140.imagevenue.com]

[carolsbum.blogspot.co.uk]

weather...gorgeous Laura...

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 29/04/2012 09:07 by WilliamBlessing.

30 April, 2012 04:20
Still raining. Rec flooded?

[www.martynhicks.co.uk]

French divers get nothing...

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

I don't believe it...quite nice but more tomorrow..

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Bod!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 30/04/2012 09:13 by WilliamBlessing.

01 May, 2012 13:31
Michael's home...Praise the Lord...

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

02 May, 2012 03:51
Yesterday's news...todays would cost you, but not a lot....

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

02 May, 2012 19:42
Michael Lynagh insists he is 'very fortunate' to have survived stroke despite suffering from impaired vision
Former World Cup winner Michael Lynagh has revealed he may never regain full vision after suffering a stroke two weeks ago but doctors remain amazed at the speed of the Australian's recovery.

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2012 19:44 by WilliamBlessing.

03 May, 2012 05:01
World Rugby news from the Daily Telegraph..

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Local weather from the Horfield Weather Station

[www.martynhicks.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2012 05:03 by WilliamBlessing.

03 May, 2012 22:19

Bod (IP Logged)
04 May, 2012 00:46
Keep it going Bill - see you at Portway?

04 May, 2012 00:49
Dogging?

Fat Cat?

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2012 00:52 by WilliamBlessing.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net