rugbyunion
Latest News:

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Re: Stuart Lancaster
joethefanatic (IP Logged)
30 March, 2012 07:53
The most important thing is that Lancaster's nickname is "Bomber" (at least according to a post on the Saints board). I shall look forward to its use in post match interviews with anticipation.

... IMHO, of course.

Now in Honolulu

Optimist (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 21:08

Clarkey3k (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 21:32
My regard for SL continues to go up, I too like this thinking - very much for the long term development of England squad.

Stuart Anderton (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 21:41
He's consulting with SIM, stone him!

Quote:
Its very much the Lions [model]. Ive spoken to Ian McGeechan about it and the success hes had with that model.

Stuart

Editor of Come On My Lovers

Don't be a grey outline, set up your avatar

Join the COML Facebook Group

Follow COML on Twitter

comedowner (IP Logged)
03 April, 2012 00:04
What a great attitude and vision Lancaster has in 2002 he was Leeds academy coach. All the best guys come through the ranks. Hope everybody backs this guy

comedowner (IP Logged)
03 April, 2012 00:04
What a great attitude and vision Lancaster has in 2002 he was Leeds academy coach. All the best guys come through the ranks. Hope everybody backs this guy

Bod (IP Logged)
03 April, 2012 08:12
Quote:
TCM2007
He's consulting with SIM, stone him!
Quote:
Its very much the Lions [model]. Ive spoken to Ian McGeechan about it and the success hes had with that model.

So, does that mean recruiting more non-English born players ie, there is insufficient talent already produced by RFU?
SL's first faux-pas is getting SIM involved, mind you, is it because SIM was involved in the appointment?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Bod (IP Logged)
03 April, 2012 09:17
Another Saafa available?

This "residency qualification" process really is a godsend for the RFU!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Optimist (IP Logged)
03 April, 2012 10:04
everything Lancaster has done to date suggests that he won't so daft as to fall for picking someone like Joubert. I'd rather see him go back to Easter if he wants some experienced back up to help Morgan develop into the world-class player he appears destined to become.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net