Latest News:
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Reality Check
Posted by: WembdonJumper (IP Logged)
Date: 10 March, 2012 13:06

Even in defeat I feel some good came out of last nights game.We lost to a well below strength Leicester team and showed why we won't be concerned in the play offs and doubtful to qualify in the top 6 for next years Heineken. Had we got through to the Final, the many weaknesses we have would have been overshadowed. I would be interested to get some views on how many of our side last night would get us to the top ? Candidates from them for the squad might be - Biggs, Carraro, Heathcote, Mears, Atwood, Caldwell, Louw, Fearns, Skirving, that's 9 and ??

Re: Reality Check
Posted by: BBandW (IP Logged)
Date: 10 March, 2012 13:16

Don't mean to hijack your thread so early on WJ, but it might be more relevant to name how many of our coaching staff are up to getting us to the top ?

You've already named 9 players, none of whom I'd disagree with, but that's nearly 2/3rd of a team, so it doesn't seem like its generally the players that are wrong (with maybe a couple of well documented exceptions).

Posted by: Bod (IP Logged)
Date: 10 March, 2012 15:30

THAT BB+W has been my gripe from the moment SIM and BC2 exchanged business cards!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Posted by: Kidney Stone (IP Logged)
Date: 10 March, 2012 20:09

Quote:
Ex-Bod
THAT BB+W has been my gripe from the moment SIM and BC2 exchanged business cards!

Quite Bod, quite!

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net