rugbyunion
Latest News:

Nick Scott
winger90 (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 19:33
I was wondering what peoples judgements on Nick Scott are? He is apparently out of contract at the end of the season and has always seemed to have handled himself well when hes played for the first team over the last two years. Recently hes been playing for London Welsh, now played 5 games for them and scored two tries in the last three games including an intercept this weekend. He's also been training with England 7s squad. Do you think he is worth retaining for next season?

Re: Nick Scott
Bri (IP Logged)
25 March, 2012 19:39
Always gives 100%,Ollie seems a little more confident and assured on the ball and is two years younger.Always enjoyed watching him and he's played some great games,I heard he's being released and I wish him all the best.

Which Tyler (IP Logged)
26 March, 2012 08:52
Personally, I'd have him ahead of Cuthert in the pecking order; which he was a year ago.
This seems to have reversed under Geech.

I think he's good enough to become a good Prem Pro, but not an international, and probably not a starter for a top team; however, every team (even the top ones) need a few players like that.

A man who cannot change his mind, cannot change anything
http://www.rugbyrebels.co/board/download/file.php?id=377
RAEBURN SHIELD

Bri (IP Logged)
26 March, 2012 11:16
What let him down was the Gloucester game away,he frooze and cost us a try,since that game he hasn't really been envolved.
We he was released from Bristol Academy thought we had a gem.

Bathtub (IP Logged)
28 March, 2012 06:55
I think you are right Bri since the Glous game he has not had look in and until that point did very little wrong surly he is not being judged on one game. This lad has huge potential, yet another player who no doubt will leave Bath and blossom

Bri (IP Logged)
28 March, 2012 09:46
To be honest Bathtub I don't think he's Premiership standard,What we all seem to be doing is giving the coaches no credit at all and that's not right.
I heardbhe is being released,does anyone know if he's been signed by London Welsh,if he's playing that well for them he would be already signed?

Bri (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 14:36
Already scored two try's for Welsh against Doncaster game only 50 mins old.well done Nick.

winger90 (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 17:45
Nick ended up with a hat-trick today. He posted on twitter about the match so I asked what the chances of seeing him back at Bath Rugby next year. His response was: @nickscott1306: thanks mate appreciate it. Unfrotuneatly It doesn't look like it, haven't seemed to be in favour this year! Would still love to!

Great that the young lads like nick have the passion and wish to play for Bath.

Bri (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 18:58
Great player,looks
Ike he's found his level,don't forget Bristol put 65 points on that team the other week but good show.

londonbound (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 16:07
Guys Nick having a ball, five try's in two games. If you don't want him he will be welcome at London Welsh!
I think you need to clear out the dead wood that draws a salary and deliver very little! next season you guys really need to up your game!

Bri (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 16:39
He's a free agent why haven't you guys signed him up?seems strange if he's having a ball.We wish him all the best,watched him for five years get him signed up he may move on to London Scottish.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net