rugbyunion
Latest News:

The Most Forgettable Season in Memory
A.M 180 (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 21:03
I think this is the only way to describe this season as a whole, and frankly the next 3 games are going to do nothing to change that

There was a point today I was reminiscing about the seasons when relegation was a genuine fear, and found myself longing for the excitement that that brought

Re: The Most Forgettable Season in Memory
Dorset Boy (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 21:10
Can't disagree there.

Dire game plan (if there was one), dire execution, dull boring rugby.

I suspect the season ticket sales will plumet unless there are major coaching changes.

P G Tips (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 22:10
I sincerely hope we do not forget.

Fans, players and particularly coaches, should have this season seared into their consciuosness. Surely the only value is to use the embarassment to spur us on to better in future seasons?

PG

Riddler (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 22:21
As a business decision alone, surely Craig will have to take action.

- The entertainment (and as a professional sport thats what this is) is dire and season ticket renewals must be lower for next season on the current composition of the squad and management,
- Even the commentators are now openly criticising SIM (Healey has got a big mouth but he didnt shy away from asking what was going on at the training pitch when watching the pathetic back play today),
-Sponsors will not be enthused by the prospect of backing a club which play horrendously week in week out,
- and against the backdrop of this, lest we forget, BC has already pumped millions into building the infrastructure of the club.

I dont blame BC for believing the myth of SIM and brining him in. I would though be extremely surprised if he tolerated this c!!p into next season. He is after all a businessman and an extremely one at that.

TCM2007 (IP Logged)
31 March, 2012 23:03
I'm afraid I can remember worse, but it certainly has been one to forget.

Stuart

Former ed.

Kidney Stone (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 08:24
Riddler - spot on!

BC is of course an astute businessman, whilst he may tolerate bad luck, surely he will not tolerate blatant and woeful ineptitude from SIM and his cohorts ad infinitum?

bathmike (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 16:35
Hear, Hear to the previous posts on this subject, my hope is that BC takes a business attitude to the coaches. "You're fired."

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net