rugbyunion
Latest News:

It's not the despair. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.
TCM2007 (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 16:59
Wasps snatch a last minute win from Glaws, to leave a 6th place finish still an outside possibility; they are 4pts ahead of us with 3 to play.

Stuart

Former ed.

Re: It's not the despair. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.
K9sixtwo (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 17:06
TCM .. well thats a bit of mildly good news.. However I ,and i suspect that the vast majority of us, hate waiting around for others mistakes to help Bath, the team should be on their own merit up at the top, it's a classy team with top players giving their all, however when the crew don't know which way to steer or head it's not long before you run aground.

Ade1865 (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 17:07
if we were looking to make some serious signings voer the summer then i'd be thinking that a top 6 finish would improve our chances of picking up a few gems. But as we're not, then another season of HC failure, reaffirming that we are just also rans, would just be too much to bear. or alternatively i may find i just don't care anymore.

Clarkey3k (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 17:16
There is always hope [top6], as the saying goes it ain't over until the ref blows his R22 whistle.... sporting miracles can & do happen. Steady the buffs!

bathmike (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 17:25
It doesn't matter if you're in the Aimless cup next season, when it comes to signings it's the money on offer that seals the deal.

OutsideBath (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 17:53
There is hope mathematically, but anyone there yesterday would testify that in reality there is absolutely no chance of getting top 6. Once again we were totally outclassed in all departments.

We have a totally hopeless coaching team that have contributed nothing to the advancement of Bath rugby. They have assembled a decididely average squad (how many would get into a top 4 side?) that has no scrum, no lineout and little invention in the backs. OK we're not bad defensively but that's about it.

I will always keep coming back to the Rec, however many around me seem to be intent on giving up their season ticket, the club may well have problems selling season tickets next season.

Unless the owner wants to watch championship rugby in 2013/14 all the coaches need to be dumped.

The Oilman (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 18:03
It's about time a few gave up their season tickets. Might free up a few decent seats for the rest of us.(Sm145)

Phil. (IP Logged)
01 April, 2012 18:08
Hmmm, I wonder where the title of this thread came from... (Sm14)

COYSDC on Facebook

"It's not the despair, Saints, I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand."

Old Bathonian (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 05:25
Quote:
TCM2007
Wasps snatch a last minute win from Glaws, to leave a 6th place finish still an outside possibility; they are 4pts ahead of us with 3 to play.

Do you want to see us embarressed again in Europe? At least if we get into the Amlin we might actually win a couple of games...

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net