rugbyunion
Latest News:

ONE STEP UP Sale Sharks 16 – 9 Bath
BathRugbyEre.co.uk (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 17:04
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/04/2012 18:29 by Glen The Ed.

Re: ONE STEP UP Sale Sharks 16 – 9 Bath
14 April, 2012 17:39
Great review - very balanced and quite positive compared to the Radio version I listened to last night.
Tom 'appeared' to have a poorer game than what we've come to expect- is that how you saw it? Is the pressure getting to him - he's a young lad after all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/04/2012 21:00 by abendanon-anon-anon.

bathmike (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 19:24
Good report, thanks, stats don't lie regarding Baths inability to score tries, toothless is a very fair assessment. Serious effort from the pack but last night just showed we need virtualy a complete new backline, full-back, centres, winger, even stretch to a new 10. MB is a shadow of a couple of years back, a brave full-back but not a game changer, no centres with any power or craft. Must do better.

Bri (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 19:43
Good report,captured it,thanks Andy

Go on my sonner (IP Logged)
14 April, 2012 21:38
Oh for goodness sake Bath Mike
The players can play and have shown it for seasons before, they need an environment to do this provided by an attack coach or head coach such asmceechgan Steve Meehan/Cheika
Comprrendehe

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/04/2012 21:40 by Go on my sonner.

Whaley Shark (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 08:23
Don't be too hard on yourselves. We are better than we've been for a couple of seasons, and Friday night was a 'stop the rot' job after two defeats and Tony Hank's sacking. My view of it all is here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/04/2012 08:24 by Whaley Shark.

15 April, 2012 12:38
Quote:
Whaley Shark
Don't be too hard on yourselves. We are better than we've been for a couple of seasons, and Friday night was a 'stop the rot' job after two defeats and Tony Hank's sacking. My view of it all is here.

Nice one Whaley - thanks for taking the time to post here.
Interesting result at Glaws - you must be 'cock-a-hoop'!

callmeMrTibbs (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 12:41
I thought we were poor, and I agree with Go On My Sonner, the fault lies less with the players than with the risible coaching. So much for McGeechan's 'I'm in charge for the last three games' boast!

But Whaley Shark also has a point, Sale did put in a decent shift. They've had a strange season. They were great to watch for the first few weeks, then went back into their shell's, Friday night though was a return to form.

Whereas we've been dross throughout!

recduckboarder (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 19:12
Seemed to me we played for the last two minutes only with any cutting edge, until we knocked on!

I wonder what the table would look like if only the results since Christmas were considered?

Worry we might be bottom?

Stuart Anderton (IP Logged)
15 April, 2012 19:45
We'd be 8th sad smiley

Stuart

Editor of Come On My Lovers

Don't be a grey outline, set up your avatar

Join the COML Facebook Group

Follow COML on Twitter

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net